• The Decisive Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Mine is Dancing Mad.
Here's the songs and their relation to Kefka:
Kefka's Theme: Exactly What it Says on the Tin
The Fanatics: Plays in the tower where the cult of Kefka resides who's name escapes me and I cba to look up. Also play during one of the scenes with kefka towards the end of the game
Kefka's Tower: plays in his tower, obviously.
The Decisive Battle: plays when you fight him(excluding the final battle). Though it plays for most boss battles anyway.
Dancing Mad: Plays during the endgame boss battles. Comes in four parts, the final playing during the final battle with Kefka.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
How is this even a question? There are some great songs in this list but Dancing Mad is Dancing Mad.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I've heard Dancing Mad described as the sound of God having an erection. It's pretty epic.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
They all define Kefka as far as I'm concerned, and I'm delighted he has such music to accompany him. That said, yes, Dancing Mad is simply incomparable.

Helkaweth

Rookie Adventurer
Dancing Mad defines Kefka, as it's the only think that is the running current inside of him. He doesn't have motive except for madness.

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Kefka's Theme

Yeah I know Dancing Mad but I feel like this song is really good and gets overlooked because of Mad but it suits and matches Kefka's personality and when you hear it for the first time at Edgar's castle you know that you're in for some serious business and when it plays again during the poisoning of Doma it suits the chaos, tragedy, despair, sadness, and sickness of Kefka's persona.

Top Bottom