Favorite Villains?

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
Simple who is your favorite Villains or are your favorite Villains? I have few but the main ones are Sephiroth, Caius, Kefka, And Ardyn though if I had to pick my top favorite it would be Sephiroth.

So who are yours?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Vayne, Golbez, Hojo, Shinra Sr., Algus, Gafgarion, Kefka, Kuja, Garland (IX), and Gabranth.

Ones whose ‘villain’ status is in question: Delita, Jecht, Rufus.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Vayne, Golbez, Hojo, Shinra Sr., Algus, Gafgarion, Kefka, Kuja, Garland (IX), and Gabranth.

Ones whose ‘villain’ status is in question: Delita, Jecht, Rufus.
I totally forgot about Gabranth. He's def in my top 3. I'd even say Ravus as well

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
My all time favorite had always been Sephiroth, but then others arrived and it's very difficult to put them in order, so I'll number them as I played the games: After Sephiroth, Gabranth and Golbez joined the club, Kuja popped up to say "hi girls!", then Glauca arrived with the subtlety of a mallet to the face (which is his trademark), and then... Ardyn happened with all his backstory. He made his grandiose entrance and took all the space in the room. Not a small feat, having in mind that my first reaction when he first opened his mouth in KG was to pray that someone killed him of the spot.

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
My all time favorite had always been Sephiroth, but then others arrived and it's very difficult to put them in order, so I'll number them as I played the games: After Sephiroth, Gabranth and Golbez joined the club, Kuja popped up to say "hi girls!", then Glauca arrived with the subtlety of a mallet to the face (which is his trademark), and then... Ardyn happened with all his backstory. He made his grandiose entrance and took all the space in the room. Not a small feat, having in mind that my first reaction when he first opened his mouth in KG was to pray that someone killed him of the spot.
I know the feeling the minute Ardyn came upon I knew I would love him, Sephiroth will always be mine number one but the ones I like will be right there.

Reactions: LNK

Firstone33

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Daniel
I can tell you who the real villains are! It is square enix for giving us them in the first damn place! Lol

Reactions: LNK

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Beatrix was pretty badass as a villain. Just when you thought you had her beaten, you end up getting that can of whoop-ass called Stock Break, and then she'll rub it in your face that she whooped your ass. I only wish she was permanently playable once she switched sides.

Back To Black

Pro Adventurer
For me, The Turks and Hojo from FF7.

Seifer from FF8

After 8 I couldn't really get invested in Villains as I was turning more to an appreciation of the escapism the game offered rather than the story line. To this day I still can't remember the storyline from FF9 despite completing it 3 times before moving on.

Top Bottom