• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF 20th Anniv Ultimania: Characters

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Well more realistically, I wouldn't mind larger scans of Hojo's and Lucrecia's sections.

So she IS a B bloodtype. :D I thought her profile in Dirge said that, but it was so blurry! Interesting that they didn't give Hojo a bloodtype, considering he's a much more major character.

But this fangirl digresses...

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The ones on Photobucket, I find a little hard to make out. I can guess at most of the words, but others just blur together too much.

There was a PDF before, wasn't there? I'm sure I had that, but I can't seem to find it. Did that include everything in the PB account?

EDIT; I found the PDF of the FFVII one. I'm still playing through FFVI so I don't really want to do that one, but if there's a PDF of FFIX...?

Not saying I'd do it fast, because I have other more pressing real life matters to deal with first. But a little now and then, I could manage.

EDIT2; I did Lucrecia's, anyway. I did my own translations of the dialogue because I cba looking up the English ones, but they probably that's that different:

Lucrecia Crescent
The woman who bore Sephiroth

[top image: "But after he was born, I've never once held him..."]

Personal Data
Sex: female
Blood type: B
Height: 163cm
Birthday: 22nd July

Location of appearance: Lucrecia's Shrine

Vincent's beloved, and Sephiroth's birth mother. She was a gifted scientist with the Shinra Company, and also took part in the Jenova Project. She gave the child she was carrying for use in experiments, but as a result in she, being the mother, was also effected by the Jenova cells, and this lead to her becoming unable to die. Unable to cope with the physical and mental changes, he removed herself from human society.

[image]
She rejected Vincent's proposal of marriage, then had a son, Sephiroth, with Hojo.

Impressive Words
"I wanted to disappear... I couldn't stay with everyone else... I wanted to die... But, the Jenova inside me won't let me die..."
-- Lucrecia's Shrine: reveals to Vincent that as a side effect from the experiments, she is now immortal.

"My child won't simply die either, just like me... Tell me, Vincent, is he...."
-- Lucrecia's Shrine: To Vincent, asking after her son Sephiroth

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Eternal Darkness [Necron]
Monster created by fear of death

A being awoken by the fear, despair, and hated of Kuja, who discovered, with the fulfillment of his ambition near, that he had little time left to live. It rejects the cycle of life through the crystal and attempts to return every world, including Terra and Gaia, to nothing. The final enemy to confront Zidane's team.

I'll see about Hojo tomorrow.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy fucking shit, that told us absolutely nothing about where the fuck Necron came from. I guess he really did just come out of nowhere. What the hell is that?

Thank you hitoshura, I appreciate you clarifying that. But I'm pissed that Necron seriously is just "LOL HAY GUYS I WANT TO RETURN EVERYTHING TO NOTHING" and thats it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Maybe, but that doesn't give me any hope. I want to get FFIX's Ultimania though, it would be interesting...

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Hojo

The head of the science department of the Shinra Company, Hojo follows his own curiosity and dedicates himself to experimentation. He was a participant in the Jenova Project, research into artificially creating an Ancient. After the disappearance of its supervisor Prof. Gast, Hojo took over the reins. Additionally, at his own discretion he started the 'Sephiroth Copy Experiments' based on his theories, and observed its outcome.

[image] Even though he labels himself a genius, he is conscious of his lack of scientific sense and harbours an inferiority complex toward Gast.

Most of them don't seem to be much new, really. Just basic profiles of them.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Wow, not much at all. I'd like to see that FF6 stuff translated. I'd ESPECIALLY like to know more on Locke (where was he born?) and Setzer.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
These 20th Anniversary are nothing more than a big collection of facts we already know.

They aren't like the more in-depth guides that dissect and explain everything in the respective Final Fantasy. It's just one big collection and retrospective of each installment. Without the depth.

curiousACfan

Pro Adventurer
I was just reading SE's index for the 20th anniversary Ultimanias. It looks like the scenario book probably wouldn't tell us anything about Necron:

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/gamebooks/ultimania/

All I see it mentioning are place names (like Gaia, Terra, Memoria, Desert Palace) and a few terms (like Genome and moon).

I guess the books are a cool idea, but ... they seem a little weak.

And that entry on Necron is laughable.

Top Bottom