• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF 7 Remake (This one is for real) EDIT: NO. It's not

Ladyblu

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello to this forums, eventho I've been reading them for a long time, never bothered to take part of them but today I may have something you may be interested in.

This is not 100% but from a good source, it could be legit.

No more words, here you go.

s2zhva.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Intriguing, but I'm very skeptical. Where did you find this? It'd be better if we could see what's behind the black bars for verification.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Well since it's from such a good source

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I refuse to be thoroughly shocked beyond belief until this is proven 100% legit. Proofs plox.

~ Raz

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well, that's all well and good but the image of the text and all looks very heavily altered and shopped or something. You see all that fuzz around the letters? That just looks fake or something. I mean it just seems very weird.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I agree, while it's possibly just really fuzzy JPG, I lean towards possible photoshopping (and shoddy PSing at that). Still not convinced.

~ Raz

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I just now noticed that, reading it again. Seems a bit.. wierd of a statement. And I just lost what little miniscule trace of hope I had for this. I am disappoint.

~ Raz

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
As a "linguist recruitment", it's a little odd that it's basically a sales proposition for a game. Also - I don't see the "attached grid."

Since there's a text click to view in other languages, is that selectable for another screenshot so provide a greater legitimacy to the image? Also - could we see a similiar screenshot of other recruitment mails that are like this, since the nature of it is so odd? The idea of making the game called something mysterious like EV, seems a little odd with all the Final Remix / HD versions that are a little more clear that it's not a different game, but a remake.

In addition to all that, there's REALLY less than no reason to go recruiting a linguist for a game that's unannounced on a SYSTEM that's unannounced, especially one like FFVII that would have a majority of it's text and storyline pre-translated.

More/solid proof is required.

X :neo:

Ladyblu

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Remember SE is announcing something new in a couple of weeks or 3.

I'm sorry I can't give you anything else, this is all you (I) can get.

If I collect any other proof, I'll post it.

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Nobody is going to believe this until SE makes a proper official announcement ... there's been too many rumours and fakes during all these years.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Remember SE is announcing something new in a couple of weeks or 3.

I'm sorry I can't give you anything else, this is all you (I) can get.

If I collect any other proof, I'll post it.

They recently announced that Final Fantasy IV was being released on the PSP? because I don't recall anything other than that being hinted at in up-and-coming announcements. Also, Announcing a FFVII remake for the PSP2 would probably MURDER sales of that game. Not saying it couldn't happen, I just don't see any reason for them to do it now, or any hints that they could be.

X :neo:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
PSP-2 is fail, but I like the fact that they didn't mention voice acting.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What stands out as more of a red flag for me is the fact that this is saying they are doing a remake for a HANDHELD system.

I want to believe SE hasn't really dipped down that low. :(

We should put this on the front page anyway. Think of all the page views and comments it could possibly get. :awesome:

Something to finally outshine all the LTD stuff?

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
I have to say, this remake thing is getting very tedious now. Every day it is another rumour, another fake thread, or another plead to remake it. Is that how low it has got? People are desperate for remakes rather than original games? People want FF7 remade because they have some warped version of how they think it is gonna come out?

FF7 is a great game that needs no remake. Aside from poor translation it stands up against most scrutiny. We should do a counter for the number of times a remake thread or post is made in a year.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Welp, I'm convinced this is another farce, possibly done to dupe the reciever of the email or something. Ah well, it's not the first time, like others have said. The handheld bit is utter fail in itself. I officially call fake.

~ Raz

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Game Devil sees through the deceptive and suspicious pic. Game Devil is not convinced until proven properly and showcased in a proper console and not a handheld system Square-Enix has so dedicated themselves to.

Top Bottom