• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF Collections

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i think i might actually have a book (ffix/general ff) that you don't have, possibly maybe

i feel special now :sadpanda:

espritduo

Zetta Member
I paid $34.65 for the Crisis Core Complete Guide. Not too bad.

And what book is this, Strangelove!? I must zee!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I paid $34.65 for the Crisis Core Complete Guide. Not too bad.

And what book is this, Strangelove!? I must zee!
Checked again but still didn't notice it, though there are a lot of books there so it would be easy to miss. It's called "Final Fantasy A Go Go!" (ファイナルファンタジーで遊んでみませんか?), released at the time of FFIX (bears the logo in the corner of the cover). Here is a few pictures including the cover:

http://f-p-h2o.fan.coocan.jp/ffbook-ff-a-go-go.html

It's a strange book, really. There is some basic FFIX stuff in it but a lot of it is essays about games, different ways to play or enjoy games, a lot at the history of role playing and computer games, a bit on the FF film. I managed to get it on eBay years and years ago, and since it is a Digicube book that isn't an Ultimania that's probably the only place you will see it now.

And for the sake of completion, there was another version the FFVII Complete/解体真書 (original version was a blue cover with Cloud's picture), and a follow up to the Cloud vol.1 was released, titled "CLOUD Message".

espritduo

Zetta Member
Eh, from what I could see, the Memorial Albums for FFVIII and FFIX weren't particularly interesting and not worth buying. They were just screenshots with descriptions. If they were the extensive scripts of the games like the FFVII International Memorial Album, I would have picked them up, but as they seem to be, they're useless to me in terms of information or artwork. Maybe someday...

And I have never heard of Final Fantasy A Go Go! Looks weird, but about the same WTF Japan as Choco Choco Bonbon! That one was weeeeeird. But funny. And I will have to look into those FFVII books. CLOUD Message sounds familiar...but I don't know if I've seen it or not. Hmm. Research time!

Anyways, now it's FFX and FFX-2 time!

ff10_collection_left.jpg

ff10_collection_right.jpg

Left image is pretty much FFX, right is pretty much FFX-2.

From the left of the left:

Final Fantasy X Visual Arts Collection
Electronic Gaming Monthing Limited Edtion FFX issue with original Amano artwork
Final Fantasy X World Preview Guide (V-Jump)
Final Fantasy X (game and Bradygames guide)
Final Fantasy X OST
Final Fantasy X-2 OST
Sutaki da ne Single (RIKKI)
Final Fantasy X Chips
Final Fantasy X guide with X-2 preview (by Media Works)
Final Fantasy X World Guide - Yevon's Dogma and People on the Spira (by Famitsu. I REALLY want to know what this is. Is it canon? If so, it would revolutionize the history of Spira. It's a series of stories that have tons of historical prequel-type info for Seymour's pilgrimage, Braska's pilgrimage, tons of other side-characters, and the world of Spira in general. I would kill to have this translated!)
And a bunch of little preview-type mini-books for Final Fantasy X. I got them in a batch of five, and they're just the most basic of preview guides, only a dozen pages each.

From the left of the right image:

Another little mini-preview guide for FFX-2
Final Fantasy X-2 (game and Bradygames guide)
Final Fantasy X-2 Limited Edition Bradygames guide with Art Collection book
Final Fantasy X-2 Visual Arts Collection
Final Fantasy X-2 "The Sphere With Materials" guide (by Digicube)
Final Fantasy X-2 International+Last Mission Official Guide (by V-Jump)

And I have the digital copies of FFX Piano Collections, Vocal Collection, and Unreleased Tracks, and FFX-2 Piano Collections, Vocal Collections (Japanese and English), and the X-2 International+Last Mission extra tracks.

I do not have the International version of X in the hopes that someday it will be released here, and it seems my patience might pay off with the HD remake. *crosses fingers*

Next, FFXI! (and FFXIV if there's room)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Did you get the special edition items for FFX-2 that had the phone straps? (I can't remember what all of there were now, but I remember the first Ultimania and the soundtrack had one each, and I think International + Last Mission? I managed to get the Rikku strap with the soundtrack, and the Int? songstress Yuna one separately, but never got the other two.)

And I have never heard of that FFX World Guide, I am interested in it now :sadpanda:

espritduo

Zetta Member
Nah, I got the FFX and X-2 Ultimanias and soundtracks long after they were released, and they just came with the books/CD's. And I found your Final Fantasy A Go Go on Amazon.co.jp. For 1 Yen! Hah. I may scan a few pages of the World Guide just so someone with a better translational eye can gauge it's real worth. It feels like it would be something incredible for fans of FFX if it's even remotely canon.

Anyways, FFXI and XIV! (note: I don't pretend to have every FFXI book out there. There's just too many and seeing as I haven't even played the game, it's tough to justify or make sense of them all. I only have what I felt were the most interesting or in-depth ones)

ff11_and_ff14_collection_left.jpg

ff11_and_ff14_collection_right.jpg

Okay, fromt left of the left image:
Final Fantasy XI Original Soundtrack
Sanctuary Final Fantasy XI - Music From the Other Side of Vana'diel (by Star Onions)
Sword Songs Final Fantasy XI Battle Collection
Final Fantasy XI Chips
Final Fantasy XI Original Soundtrack Premium Box (includes soundtracks for FFXI original, Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, Piano Collections, and Unreleased Tracks)
Final Fantasy XI Vana'diel Study Guide (good for Japanese>English names of things)
Final Fantasy XI Rise of the Zilart EXPERT guide (also good for Japanese>English names of things)
Electronic Gaming Monthly Limited Edition FFXI issue with original Amano cover art
Final Fantasy XI Bradygames guide x2 (I have no idea how this happened)

Right Image, from the left:
Final Fantasy XI 5th Anniversary Vana'diel Memoirs
Final Fantasy XI World Concept Guide
Final Fantasy XI 2005 Fashion Guide (there's actually quite a few of these fashion guides)
Final Fantasy XI 10th Anniversary Premier Guide
Final Fantast XI Maniax Hunter's Bible (there's a few of these too, but without knowing FFXI well, I can't really sort them all out.)
Final Fantasy XI Life in Vana'diel x2 (again, no idea how I ended up with two of these, heh)
Final Fantasy XI 10th Anniversary Official Memorial Book - A Decade of Vana'diel
Final Fantasy XIV Collectors Edition (game and adventure log book w/concept art gallery. I still got the Onion Helm code if anyone wants it!)
Final Fantasy XIV Official Starter Guide (the ONLY guide that exists in any language for this game)
Final Fantasy XIV Field Tracks
Final Fantasy XIV Battle Tracks (Nail of the Heavens is classic Uematsu!)

And I have digital copies of FFXI Wings of the Goddess soundtrack, and the other Star Onions album, and I have the Good King Moggle Mog XII song from FFXIV on file too, because it's awesome.

And that's all she wrote for the MMO's! No, I don't actually own FFXI outside of the Japanese version I got with the Ultimate Box, and I don't intend to play FFXIV. Crazy, huh?

FFXII and FFXIII next!

espritduo

Zetta Member
Getting pretty efficient at putting these together now! Also, the pile's finally thinning out.

FFXII and FFXIII:

ff12-13_collection_left.jpg

ff12-13_collection_right.jpg

Okeys, from the left image, left side:

On the bookshelf we have my FFXII Potion, still undrunk after all these years, and my FFXII demo disc that came with Dragon Quest VIII (excellent game btw)

From the left:

Final Fantasy XII (game, Bradygame guide, and Bradygames Art Collection mini-book and case)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (game and Bradygame guide)
Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy XII: Symphonic Poem "Hope"
Final Fantasy XII world Preview guide (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy XII Art Collection (by Bradygames)
Final Fantasy XII Official Manga, Volumes 1-V (Square Enix, Gin Amou)
Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System Masterbook (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy XII Official Guide Book (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy XII First Flight Guide (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings First Flight Guide (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Expert Guide Book (by Famitsu)

Right image, from the left:

Final Fantasy XIII PS3 version (game and Piggyback guide)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 PS3 version (game and Collectors Edition Piggyback guide)
Final Fantasy XIII Official Soundtrack (OST, Visual Arts book, and Episode Zero -Promise- audio disc)
RE: [riplai] - DK Sigma 3713 Event and TGS 2008 book (has promotional and preview stuff for a bunch of SE games featured at the event, notably Fabula Nova Crystallis. Total Nomura-fest)
Final Fantasy XIII Original Soundtrack Plus
Final Fantast XIII-2 Original Soundtrack Plus
Kiss Me Goodbye Single (Angela Aki. Don't know why I put the FFXII single here. d'oh!)
Final Fantasy XIII Piano Collections
Final Fantasy XIII Episode Zero -Promise-
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments Before
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Fragments After
Final Fantasy XIII -Episode i- (in English)

And I have digital copies of the Final Fantasy XII tracks from the official website and Final Fantasy XIII Promised Land Tracks. And a CG Judges promotional card that came with the Potion in my wallet. I like it there, a little piece of FF wherever I go.

Okay. Next is....the Tactics-verse! (tomorrow. I'm going to bed)

EDIT: As per my obsessive need for completion, I went ahead and bought the Memorial Albums for FFVII, VIII, IX, and X. I also bought the CLOUD Message book and the blue-covered FFVII Complete. eBay really is heaven for this kind of stuff. Once you know it exists and its name, you can find it there. I'll be buying the Final Fantasy A Go Go thing too. Heck, for 1 Yen, why the hell not? I also bought a PocketStation off eBay for 2 bucks. And the FFXIII and XIII-2 World Preview guides that I was putting off for no particular reason. Yay for poverty-inducing spending sprees!

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Electronic Gaming Monthing Limited Edtion FFX issue with original Amano artwork

Goddammit, I was sure I finally had something you didn't! =P I was going to gloat for a little while, then offer to send it to you at no charge just because you're a cool dude and I would feel good about myself helping you complete your Amano collection.

And now my plan is ruined!

Perhaps there is still some possibility for bragging rights, though: I bought it off the magazine rack like 12 years ago. Did you get yours at the time of publication or sometime after?

espritduo said:
Final Fantasy X World Guide - Yevon's Dogma and People on the Spira (by Famitsu. I REALLY want to know what this is. Is it canon? If so, it would revolutionize the history of Spira. It's a series of stories that have tons of historical prequel-type info for Seymour's pilgrimage, Braska's pilgrimage, tons of other side-characters, and the world of Spira in general. I would kill to have this translated!)

I reaaally want to know more about this. Who published it?

espritudo said:
EDIT: As per my obsessive need for completion, I went ahead and bought the Memorial Albums for FFVII, VIII, IX, and X. I also bought the CLOUD Message book and the blue-covered FFVII Complete. eBay really is heaven for this kind of stuff. Once you know it exists and its name, you can find it there. I'll be buying the Final Fantasy A Go Go thing too. Heck, for 1 Yen, why the hell not? I also bought a PocketStation off eBay for 2 bucks. And the FFXIII and XIII-2 World Preview guides that I was putting off for no particular reason. Yay for poverty-inducing spending sprees!

::slides personal wish list into your "Things to do" agenda::

espritduo

Zetta Member
Not got this one for XII: http://www.amazon.co.jp/フ&#1...363;た-CB’s-PROJECT/dp/4757517939

I have to make myself feel a bit better about my own library somehow :sadpanda:

Thanks for the link! I bought it. :P

And the FFX World Guide was published by Famitsu. I don't know what's up with it honestly. It's got lots of cool artwork in it on top of the story of various pilgrimages, most notably Braska's, if I am reading it right. Also has details on loads of equipment and monsters (in the section "Living With Death and Sadness". I assume they are little background info on the natures and habits of the monsters, or the role of the various equipment in the world of Spira). I'll scan a few interesting pages once I've got my scanner hooked up on my desk again and we'll see what it is we've got here.

Oh, and I got my EGM magazines of eBay, where else? Heh. So yeah, you beat me there in the "legit" category.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
A friend is going through her collections, and so she sent me these wonderful items for free!

YJhCV.jpg

WC9Zf.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
why did i not think of ebay again

i wonder if they have the metal gear solid scenario books. or the xenosaga ones. or a dozen other things that should be mine but aren't.

espritduo

Zetta Member
MGS Scenario books

Xenosaga Scenario books

And here's Final Fantasy Tactics, in all its glory:

fft_collection_left.jpg

fft_collection_right.jpg

Okey-dokey, let's mosey:

Left image, from the left:

Final Fantasy Tactics (game and Prima guide)
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions (gamex2 and Bradygames guide. I got two copies, as well as two PSP's, so that I could play the ad-hoc optional battles and get all the ad-hoc only equipment. Sounds crazy, but these battles and equipment are the best thing about this version, by far)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (game and Nintendo Power guide)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (game and Bradygames guide)
Final Fantasy Tactics OST
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance OST
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - The White Album
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 OST
Final Fantasy Tactics Character Card Book Volume 1
Final Fantasy Tactics Character Card Book Volume 2

Right image, from the left, bottom row:

Final Fantasy Tactics Guide for Beginners (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy Tactics Official Guide (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy Tactics Bible (by Famitsu)
Final Fantasy Tactics Guide (by Digicube)
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions Official Complete Guide (by Square-Enix. I basically consider this the FFT Ultimania. It's in the exact same style and layout as an Ultimanias)
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions Perfect Guide (by Famitsu)
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions Master Guide (by Media Works)

Right image, from the left, top row:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Official Perfect Guide (by Famitsu)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance "Grimoire" Guidebook (by Digicube)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Eternal Guide (by Kadokawa Games Collection)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Ivalice Bible (by Softbank Games)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for Beginners (by Digicube)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Creation of Ivalice (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 First Engage Guide (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Official Complete Guide (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Perfect Guide (by Famitsu)

(yes, there are a lot of Tactics Advance guides, for some reason)

Also, I have Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSN, as well as Crystal Defenders R1 and R2 on the Wii Virtual Console. Also, I forgot to mention I have FFIV:TAY on the Wii as well. I have digital copies of FFT: Diaries of Olan, Final Fantasy Tactics Unreleased Tracks and translated versions of the Final Fantasy Tactics Sound Novels that were egregiously never included in the English version.

Up next, the world of Crystal Chronicles!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
That is amazing. Is there much at all filling in the details between XII's time period and Tactics's?

Also, what can you tell us about Diaries of Olan and the sound novels from the original Tactics?

More to come, eh? I foolishly thought we had reached the end. =P

espritduo

Zetta Member
Beyond what happens in Tactics Advance 2 (which takes place after Revenant Wings), no, there's nothing about the intervening years between FFXII's Ivalice and FFT's Ivalice. And seeing as the Ivalice Alliance hasn't seen an update in years (damn you for leaving us Matsunooooo~!) I doubt we'll ever know about that time period.

VGMdb can do a better job of explaining Diaries of Olan than I can, but it's bascially a fan-made movie score of FFT. Not official, but it is pretty good and rather well-known as far as these things go.

The Sound Novels are little choose-your-path stories that were accessed through various Artefacts, but only in the Japanese version. You can find info (as well as a download link to the translated ones) on the FFwiki. Oeilvert is especially good, and sad.

And here is Crystal Chronicles!

ffcc_collection.jpg

Not as much here, but still pretty sizable for something like Crystal Chronicles. From the left:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (game and Nintendo Power guide)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (game and Bradygames guide)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (game and Bradygames guide)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers (game and Bradygames guide)
(back up to the top left)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles OST
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Kazenone Single (by Yae)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time OST
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers OST and bonus calender (came with the game)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Multiplayer Navigator guide (by Digicube, the book above the Crystal Bearers game/guide)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Beginner's Adventure guide (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles official manga (by 4Koma)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles First Edition Official Guide Book (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Complete Edition Official Guide Book (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates Official Perfect Guide (by Famitsu)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates Fortune Guide (by V-Jump)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time Perfect Guide (by Famitsu)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers Official Complete Guide (by Square Enix)

And I also have FFCC: My Life as King and FFCC: My Life as Darklord on the Wii Virtual Console. Everyone should have these games, because they are unfairly overlooked little gems. I also have a digital copy of the Ring of Fates OST.

Next is the miscellaneous FF stuff. Dissidia and Mystic Quest, etc. I should be able to get it all in one spread. Maybe not. We shall see!

espritduo

Zetta Member
^That's pretty cool. Reminds me of Layle's jacket designs that you could customize from the Crystal Bearers.

And this collection of the FF's that just don't belong anywhere else will be the final game-related spread. I have one more spread for my various music albums like The Black Mages, Distant Worlds, etc. Here, for your perusal, the Final Fantasy Misfits Collection!

ffmisc_collection_left.jpg

ffmisc_collection_right.jpg

Okay one last time, from the left!

Dissidia Final Fantasy (game and Bradygames guide)
Dissidia [duodecim] 012 Final Fantasy (game and Bradygames guide)
Dissidia Final Fantasy Original Soundtrack
Dissidia Final Fantasy Destiny Hero's Guide (by V-Jump)
Dissidia Final Fantasy Excerpts from Original Soundtrack
Dissidia [duodecim] 012 Final Fantasy Original Soundtrack
Dissidia [duodecim] 012 Final Fantasy Master EX Guide (by V-Jump)
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy w/ stylus
Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light OST
Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light (game and Bradygames guide)
Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light Official Complete Guide (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light World Navigator Guide (by V-Jump)

Right image, from the left, by game:

(I know these aren't "real" FF's, but I loved them so much I have to list them)
The Final Fantasy Legend (my most beloved gameboy game ever)
Final Fantasy Legend II w/ manual
Final Fantasy Legend III w/manual
Final Fantasy Adventure w/manual

Final Fantasy Reishiki (Type-0) World Preview guide (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy Reishiki (Type-0) Official Art Book (by Square Enix)
Final Fantasy Reishiki (Type-0) guide book (by V-Jump)

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Beginner's Guidebook (by Squaresoft, Japanese)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Strategy Guidebook (by Squaresoft, English)

Final Fantasy The Spirits Within Special Edition
Final Fantasy The Spirits Within Full Length Novelisation (by Nozomi Ohmori, not sure how "official" this is, since it doesn't have Square anywhere on it, but here it is)

Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals VHS
Final Fantasy Legend of the Crystals Video Graffiti concept art book

Final Fantasy: Unlimited (full series box set, English)
Final Fantasy: Unlimited art concept book
Final Fantasy: Unlimited Sou no Kizuna novel (side-story novel)

And I have Final Fantasy Mystic Quest on the Wii Virtual Console (had the game, lent it to a friend years ago, never got it back), and Final Fantasy Dimensions and Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade on my phone.

I have digital copies of the FF:U soundtrack(Verse 1 and Verse 2), the Legend of the Crystals soundtrack (Dragon and Star, and Wind and Fire), the Mystic Quest soundtrack, and The Spirits Within soundtrack.

What I do not have, but want:
Final Fantasy: Unlimited After, After Spiral, After 2, and Unlimited with U.
The Making of The Spirits Within (I thought I had this, but I do not! I already ordered it from Amazon)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest game cartridge (I would just buy one, but eh, I have the VC version and an emulation copy, and it's damn expensive to find a good catridge)
Final Fantasy: All the Bravest (not on Android phones yet, dammit!)
All those Chocobo Dungeon/Racing/Fable games. I've never played them, but I really should.
TYPE-0 LOCALIZATION!

And anything else I'm forgetting. The world of FF obscurita is vast and vaguely defined, indeed.

Next (yes, one more!), my FF music arranged/orchestrated/remix albums!

espritduo

Zetta Member
It's the Final Countdown~

Music!

ffmusic_collection_left.jpg

ffmusic_collection_right.jpg

And one last parting shot with the three FF shirts I have:

ff_shirts_and_poster.jpg

Okay, first image, from the left:

Final Fantasy Pray (official vocal arrangements album)
Final Fantasy Love Will Grow (official vocal arrangements album)
Final Fantasy Song Book Maharoba (official vocal arrangements album)
20020220 (official concert album)
Distant Worlds (official concert album)
Symphonic Fantasies (official concert album)
The Black Mages (Rock-arranged Uematsu goodness)
The Black Mages II The Skies Above (Rock-arranged Uematsu goodness)
The Black Mages III Darkness and Starlight (Rock-arranged Uematsu goodness)
Phantasmagoria (Uematsu original album)
F.F.MIX (official remix album)
Final Fantasy Remix (official remix album)
Piano Opera Final Fantasy I/II/III (official piano arrangement album)
Piano Opera Final Fantasy IV/V/VI (official piano arrangement album)
Final Fantasy Orchestral Album (official orchestral arranged album)

Second image, from the left:

Squaredance Remix Album (unofficial remix album by Project Majestic Mix)
Squaredance Remix Album limited edition version, Discs A and B (unofficial remix album by Project Majestic Mix)
drammatica (arranged best selection of Yoko Shimomura. Only here because of the Versus FFXIII arrangement. Hey, gotta have at least ONE officially released Versus thing here, right?)
Final Fantasy Generation S (selected songs from FFI-VI)
Music Inspired by Final Fantasy (unofficial arrangement album by the "Hollywood Symphony Orchestra". Yeah, this is garbage, but it's so infamous it's worth having just for that reason. x_x)
Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Silver Edition (unofficial remix album by Project Majestic Mix)
Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Gold Edition (unofficial remix album by Project Majestic Mix)
The Trance Album (unofficial remix album by Project Majestic Mix)
GAME - Game and Anime Music Emotions (unofficial pinao arrangement by Piano Squall. Not bad.)
Final Fantasy Chips VII-XI (yeah, I already listed them, but they really go with the SQ Chips stuff next)
Love SQ (official remix album)
More SQ (official remix album)
Cafe SQ (official remix album)
Beer SQ (official remix album)
Battle SQ (official remix album)
Final Fantasy Tribute -Thanks- (official remix album)
Rare SQ (bonus remix CD with limited number of Final Fantasy Tribute)
SQ Chips (official remix album)
SQ Chips 2 (official remix album)
SQ Chips 2 Village/Vanguard bonus CD (bonus CD for purchasing through Village/Vanguard records)

And digital copies of loads of other things:

Distant Worlds II
More Friends Concert
Symphonic Fantasies special encore version (with the OWA crazy bongo solo arrangment!)
Final Fantasy Voices
Final Fantasy N Generation
Final Fantasy Symphonic Odysseys concert
X'mas Collections arranged album
All other SQ Chips bonus CD tracks, except the Tower Records bonus tracks for SQ Chips 2. The most coveted thing I am looking for right now! If you have it I will give you lots of monies for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And in the final image we have my Final Fantasy menu T-shirt, Final Fantasy T-shirt featuring the cover art for FFI, and a T-shirt I bought for charity that was made by fans. Also, I have the 25th Anniversary poster I won in a contest on the EyesonFF site.

For anyone looking for a quick list of all this stuff, here's the link to all the pictures

http://www.espritduo.com/my_ff_collection/

Whew! T-t-t-t-t-t-that's all folks!

espritduo

Zetta Member
Final boss surprise extra battle!

http://www.espritduo.com/my_ff_collection/ff_collection_new_additions.jpg

I've been waiting for one book for nearly two months now (a guide for the WSC version of FFII), but the jerk on eBay keeps putting me off and asking me to wait a little longer, so I'll probably have to go buy that from somewhere else. So, instead of waiting even longer for just that one book, here's all my new stuff I said I ordered, plus some others I came across that I didn't have.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
is there some kind of interdimentional rift opening up somewhere with all that stuff being in one place at the same time

idk it just doesn't seem natural

Top Bottom