• Cloud/Tifa(CloTi)

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Cloud/Aerith(Clerith)

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I couldn't resist making these two couples go against each other. Note to save any arguments about which couple is canon(though it's obviously CloTi) for the LTD thread, any arguments here will be about which is better.

Anyway, I prefer CloTi.
:cloti:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
We got a couple of million posts of discussion outta this, just imagine what we could get up to with the rest,

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
There's only like three Cleriths or something in the LTD thread :monster:

I don't see the point in voting tbh, not very fun when one of your favourite pairings is set up to be trashed and thrashed in the first round =P Shame too because Clerith would have probably stood a chance vs some other couples.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I agree these two shouldn't be meeting in the first round, more than a few couples shouldn't be meeting in the first round.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Quite obvious who I voted for. :monster:

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
^

tumblr_inline_mkww0s2T481qz4rgp.gif

If Clerith is in other rounds, I would have voted for it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, I think that Clerith and Cloti shouldn't have gone against each other so soon. Clerith is a LOT better than a LOT of FF pairings that are out there (even some canon ones). Just sayin'

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
Yeah, I think that Clerith and Cloti shouldn't have gone against each other so soon. Clerith is a LOT better than a LOT of FF pairings that are out there (even some canon ones). Just sayin'
I agree; these two pairings should not have met so soon. I think I would've gone with Clerith, too, if it had been up against a certain canon pairing, like in FFVIII. Against Zidane/Garnet, however, that would be a completely different story, certainly. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Matt, in future you should consider using a RNG to determine match-ups, for the first round at least. Then if anybody complains about the pairings you can just tell them to blame the number gods. Choosing them yourself feels a bit artificial.

Admins/mods, how about a new sub-forum for competitions like this one? They can be very thread-heavy.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Might not be a bad idea. If no one objects I'll create one in a few hours.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm seriously the only one who voted for Cloud/Aeris?

You people sicken me.

I'm surprised that there's actually 4 of us on here that prefer Clerith. :monster:

I know that I'm 5 days late, but I agree these two shouldn't have been in the first round. I like to ignore the LTD nonsense as much as possible.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I don't get why anyone would rather Cloud be with the dead girl he knew for two weeks instead of the living girl he's been in love with for most of his life.:cloudball::tifaball:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I don't get why anyone would rather Cloud be with the dead girl he knew for two weeks instead of the living girl he's been in love with for most of his life.:cloudball::tifaball:

:prefacepalm:

Because I think it's a nice pairing, and I'm allowed to enjoy it.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
You are, and I won't judge you for it, I just don't understand why cleriths enjoy clerith. Then again, there's a ton of ships I don't uderstand why people enjoy, such as Vin/Yuf, Zuko/Katara, almost any Yaoi pairing, Basch/Ashe, Hope/Lightning, etc.

laurence

Pro Adventurer
By my vision of the story, I think Clerith is meant to be...though I admit I should replay the compilation to be more sure. That said, I think Cloud/Tifa would be a more fun couple. So I'm voting Cloti.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I think shipping knows no boundaries, so for example a C/A shipper may like the idea of Aerith being alive again (or not having died at all)

Shipping doesn't have to make any sense, in fanfics the personalities and situations are (more often than not) changed from the original source material.

Top Bottom