FF Newbie Starting FF7 original

• Thread starter Deleted member 13557
  • Start date

Sen Jenko

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Blaster Master
Listen, there are 29 pages to this thread and I'm sorry if someone already said this but my advice to you is to equip every "All" materia you have, even if they're not connected to anything. Keep them on until they're mastered. Equip the new ones and so it again.

I didn't struggle with gil much my first few playthroughs because I was a literal child and explored everything and naturally got into a lot of random battles. Nowadays when I play I like to challenge myself with fun stuff like job classes or low levels. I've noticed at a certain point though that these challenges leave me with not much gil, usually by Mideel I end up broke.

This is why you want the All materia. It will fetch you a pretty penny And honestly you only need to sell one to cruise through the rest of the game, but sometimes it's fun to see how much Gil you can rack up and spend on absolutely nothing lmao

(I realize OP has beaten the game by now and I'm sorry if I shouldn't have posted in this thread!)

D

Deleted member 13557

No worries! I read through this thread from time to time and it’s nice to see new comments popping up.

I’ve done exactly that with All materia, mostly so I could get the 99,999,999 trophy :D

Sen Jenko

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Blaster Master
No worries! I read through this thread from time to time and it’s nice to see new comments popping up.

I’ve done exactly that with All materia, mostly so I could get the 99,999,999 trophy :D
Hahaha, I've been making my way through it now. Lots of good stuff here. And sorry, i keep forgetting games have trophies now, even older ones, and that they push newer gamers to do everything they absolutely can in a game, haha

That's awesome though that you got that much Gil! Its heartwarming to see what a big fan of it you turned out to be

Just to stay on topic,
If you find a ring with Elemental Absorption properties in an area you should probably equip it. More than likely an upcoming boss ks going to spam the element the recently found ring absorbs. To anyone reading this, trust me. It WILL save your butt at points, lol.

Top Bottom