FF song bracket: Round 2, playoff

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Quoting myself:
The votes have now been finalised, and we now have a final 32 - almost.

Every song that made it into its group's top three, excluding ties, secured qualification automatically. That includes Opening - Bombing Mission (from Final Fantasy VII), which would otherwise have finished in 37th place. The remaining places were taken by the songs with the most votes overall, but since one song from outside the top 32 has made it in, one song from inside the top 32 has to miss out.

Final Battle (X) is in 32nd place, but it also qualified as part of its group's top three, so we have to look further up the list. Cid's Theme (VII) and The Decisive Battle (VI) finished in a tie for 30th place: they both picked up 10 votes, they both finished fifth in their respective groups, neither of them was in a group with an extra/11th song, and they even had the same ranking in the first round. That means it's time for a playoff!

TL;DR: Vote for either The Decisive Battle or Cid's Theme to reach our final 32. Only one of them can make it!

This poll will be open for two days.

I'm voting for The Decisive Battle. :)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Cid's Theme is inspirational and I always love hearing it.

Decisive Battle, however, is among the best boss themes in the series, will always get stuck in your head. And as those awesome hi-hat triplets :monster: So that one.

AvecAloes

Donator
Oh man. This one's actually quite hard. I really love the driving element to Cid's Theme (and no, I don't mean driving as in flying an airship, it's just so....I don't know, it inspires me to go forth), but Decisive Battle is a solid battle theme.

I think I'm going to have to give it to....Cid's Theme. Sorry, Flint :P

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
No worries. :P Kuroto pointed out to me earlier that one of these songs has to face J-E-N-O-V-A in the round of 32, so it might not matter too much which one gets through. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
The Decisive Battle allllll theeeeee waaaaaay. :awesome: I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't vote for it. I loves it. <3

RedFFWolf

Donator
The Decisive Battle is a really good boss theme, but flying around the airship in Disc 2 while Cid's Theme plays before parachuting into Midgar - I can't say no to the captain!

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
No worries. :P Kuroto pointed out to me earlier that one of these songs has to face J-E-N-O-V-A in the round of 32, so it might not matter too much which one gets through. :monster:

Now that choice is very very tough for me.

Top Bottom