• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF7 (Parody) Comic by ObstinateMelon

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Didn't see a thread for this comic (I do believe some Lifestream members are already aware of this comic, as I recall it being mentioned in The Lifestream's "Let's Play FFVII" at one time, whatever happened to that anyways?) but I thought it would be worth giving one to it.
Link: http://obstinatemelon.deviantart.com/gallery/25038206?offset=312
Page 1:
Final_Fantasy_7_Page001_by_ObstinateMelon.jpg

This is a really great FFVII comic by a deviantART user by the name of ObstinateMelon. It is done in a satirical tone (and is hilarious), similar to an Abridged Series, but unlike them it goes through nearly every event the game.
It has been going strong for over two and a half years and the comic is currently 328 pages long (and story wise has just reached Rocket Town) and has (currently) a weekly update schedule (usually Sundays). It is definitely worth checking out.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tenny was kind enough to point out to me that this was a thing some time back, and I still owe her one for it. Not even kidding.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
It's the first time I've had the pleasure of reading this. Just finished catching up and trying to explain to the family why I was laughing so much. Thanks for the link ^.^

Lex

Administrator
How did I not notice this thread when it originally opened? That looks awesome, I'm going to have a read through it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I could have sworn a thread already existed about this more than two weeks ago...

Meh whatever. Been following this comic since before they got out of Midgar. :)

Hilarity.

AvecAloes

Donator
Desu Cait! <3 We've also decided that I am Aeris as portrayed in the comic. And I love how Cloud is basically just Vash the Stampede from the Trigun anime. It's incredibly impressive that the artist has been sticking with this for so long, and how consistent the animation is. I was also thrilled when they finally ran into Vincent, and that he is portrayed pretty much exactly as I would have hoped/guessed. Lex, have you gotten to go through any of it yet?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
EVERYONE I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. THE COMIC HAS RESUMED.

After nearly three years, he posted a new one on March 24th and has 6 total new ones. Starting with this one. This has made my day.

9aYTqhm.jpg

Top Bottom