• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF7 Remake Review Megathread

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
Reviews for it should drop in 15 minutes, will add to the OP as they come.

----
Scored Reviews

Destructoid: 9/10
Easy Allies: 9/10
EGM: 6/10
Criticalhit: 8/10
Gameinformer: 8.75/10
GameSpot: 10/10
IGN: 8/10
Pushsquare: 8/10
RPG Site: 8/10
USGamer: 3.5/5
VG247: 4/5
Telegraph: 3/5
Twinfinite: 4.5/5

Scoreless Reviews

ACG
Eurogamer
Kotaku
Skill Up

These reviews must be done by people who either never played the original or played it without any real emotional attachment.

I can't see how someone can sit through that ending and tolerare "the Watchmen of Fate" and still be ok with it?

It's was just so insulting.

The game was great otherwise but it's like presenting a really well made cake and going "ta da" then shoveling manure over it. ??‍♂️

I was about to give the game a 7 or 8/10 until chapter 18. I don't think I found even give it a 5 now.

Reactions: Wol

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Apparently, FFVIIR got a sweet 7 from Edge. No sources to confirm, other than what an owner of the magazine said on Resetera.

Top Bottom