• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF7R Press Event (2/10 - 2/11)

Danfromumbrella

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Dan
Hey I'm new here. Didn't see this posted so I thought I'd make a thread about it.
Seems FF7 Remake had a press event for the game this week.

They apparently got to play 3 hours of the game at this event. Brad Ellis went on a live Easy Allies stream and the minute he entered the room they were like " THAT GLOW" so he must have loved it.

Hopefully we get some impressions soon and we can use this thread to post them too. :)

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Tuned into Max's stream and he couldn't talk about anything he played at the event, but he did pantomime some facial expressions to try and convey how he was feeling about it: some smiling and grinning, mind blown hand motions, and then he legitimately started to tear up thinking about it, and had to wipe his eyes a few times. He did say he played about 4-5 hours of the game.

Trying to think of what section might have been previewed. Maybe the battle for the Sector 7 plate? Or maybe it was just the bombing mission leading into the Chapter 3 Sector 7 Slums "sandbox," where they let the guests play around with the exploration and sidequests until their time ran out.

Last edited:

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
Have a great day,Danfromumbrella! Thank you for sharing these videos and photos. I was at the FF7R Press Event, and it was amazing art. I really liked being there. I will try to come to the next events as well. They need to add the online streaming option, and I think it will be awesome if they hire a proper streaming service for the next events. Our company usually approaches a couple of the teambuilding live conference event services that provide an awesome streaming quality service for an affordable price.
Holy crap. The Matrix has us

Top Bottom