FFVII Anniversary Event

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
In FFVII First SOLDIER livestream broadcast of 3rd season, Nomura announced to reveal some information for FFVII 25th Anniversary next month (in June?). Not sure what kind of anniversary event they'll do. To compare, in 15th anniversary (2012), they held a stage event with Cloud's, Cait Sith's, and Zack's VA as the hosts/MCs.

The video above doesn't have subtitle so I'm not sure what they're talking about. It seems to feature all Compilation (not only OG), that's why I put the thread here.

It's so coincidence. In this 15th anniversary, Cloud's VA congratulate Zack's VA for his marriage with Aerith VA (since they got married in 2011), saying "Yappari, Zack & Aerith are together just like Advent Children". If similar event was held for 25th, he might be gonna congratulate Zack for having baby (since suzuken & maaya announced they had first child this May), and might tease "Zack would make a great father, we hope he and Aerith survive this time".

I just wish it'd be Sephiroth's VA on the stage this time, not Cait Sith.
Yep. The voice actors of Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zack. Just like the anniversary logo.

FF7-25th-Logo_01-31-22_001.jpg

Though, if they had entire main casts to present, it'd be even more great!
I predict it's more about promoting Ever Crisis since it compiles all of Compilation titles and fits the narration of anniversary for us to have nostalgic feels.
I think the information revealed about Remake part 2 would be just a glimpse near the end, but let's hope it's with a teaser.

Last edited:

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
I forget to update this. So far, the anniversary is announced to be held in Artnia Cafe on June, 11-July, 22.

is a merchandising store and café in the Shinjuku district of Tokyo. Located outside of Square Enix's Shinjuku headquarters, near the Higashi-Shinjuku Subway Station, Artnia is the official store of Square Enix, replacing the original Square Enix Store, and specializes in merchandise and themed-foods based on some of the company's more prestigious videogame franchises.

(finalfantasy WIKI)

I can't read JP so I guess Compilation of FFVII would fill the decoration in the cafe (or perhaps in Fancy Area and Luxury Area) along with selling new merchandises with 25th Anniversary logo etc.

FTrEnXraMAEPHRk
FTrEnXnagAAtsvx

Still wish for the stage event with some (or even entire) main casts to be held....

Top Bottom