• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII CHARACTER SMACKDOWN, ^$#& YEAH!!!

Which campaign should we play first?

• The Goodies

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The Neutrals

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • The Baddies

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I wanted someone to mention Chole biting Gillian's ankles.

That is all.

Also, I totally called her Chloe when it's Chole. OOPS.

Now that's really all.

Thanks!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
... if it’s Chole, is it a boy character? We’re we assuming genders the whole time? Or am I doing that now??? u.u

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
LOLOL! On the wiki, the pronoun used was a ‘she’! And it said ‘granddaughter of Chocobo Bill’

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Weird! When you said Chloe I thought maybe there were two cause I knew I remember Chole.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Ankle-biter is a slang term for ‘young child’ :P

I thought her size was gonna be utilised more. Maybe a punch to the belly then ducking in between the legs. She’s about 7 in my mind, haha.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Ankle-biter is a slang term for ‘young child’ :P

I thought her size was gonna be utilised more. Maybe a punch to the belly then ducking in between the legs. She’s about 7 in my mind, haha.

I feel like Choco Billy, her little brother is about Marlene's size and Chole was about Yuffie's size.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^LOL I misread this as ‘Chocobo Bill and her little brother are about Marlene’s size’ with Chole being Yuffie’s size and thus bigger than both of them and I was like

source.gif

Oi! That probably makes more sense. It was the big, big eyes what threw me off!

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
I vote yes for a break, and vote for a fortnight. There'll be other things going on on the forum in the meantime so I'm sure we can afford the gap :)

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
So I know I mentioned taking the fortnight off after 10 rounds, but I wanna change it to 9 because 9 goes into 54 6 times and, dunno, the thought of having 5 periods of 10 rounds and then the 6th only having 4 mildly upsets me. I’d rather things be nice and even. Apologies for being a bit wishy-washy when it comes to these sorts of things! :aah: I really ought to think, really think, before I go announcing changes and the like, eh?

You're the boss! I'm fine with whatever you choose.

Please let me say how much I'm enjoying all of this. It's wonderful light relief from the serious business of end of semester summatives and exams and kids breaking down in tears because they didn't get the university offer they wanted etc....

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^Aah, that means a lot! T-T :properhug: Happy to hear that!

Omg, poor kiddies. I do not miss all the test taking and the applying for schools and the ’Is there really a light at the end of this tunnel? Am I ever doing enough? I’ve screwed up my future, haven’t I?’ feelings at all (although, if I’m being honest, that last sentiment never really went away lmao)! :P

The great thing about life nowadays is that nobody has ever screwed up their future permanently. There's always a way to the future you want, although the road from here to there can be steeper and rougher for some than for others.

(Unless the future you want is being a Hollywood superstar or a Noble prize winning mathematician. I don't think that's an option for most people).

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Sometimes the way school can be can make it feel like the traditional way into university is the only way and we rarely get to see the benefits of exploring other tertiary studies. I wish I'd had the chance to explore that as a teenager instead of putting all my coins on getting into uni and being terrified of ruining my future :mon:

Sounds like things are improving for kids in that respect though! Good luck to your kids, Licorice! I hope they find their path ^_^

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Kinda sad to finally break my losing streak.

Surprised nobody mentioned Traveller's Mastered Materia, think that could have been relevant.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
The Numbers

As the game went on, I was keeping track
Of the victories won and all that smack
A win only counted if you helped your team
Some fell right off and others were a dream
Congrats to everyone who helped to make this game
Something special and the opposite of lame.

Round_Up.png

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
with many warm thanks
for this ten rounds
we bid(temporary)goodbye
to the smackdown neutrals
for they must rest
as do we
though i conclude with onlytwopoints
i have not known
such. . . . . .unique
and unexpected
fun​
to manifest in this form
so my thanks extended
to fair thiccamore
for facilitating
this friendly war

- b b

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I just keep getting lucky to be on the right team - note Fancy and Lic have high scores for teams and MVP and I have... :okay:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Oooh snap the break snuck up on me, lmao.

Tomorrow marks the end of our fortnight break from this game! That means....

return.png

So, the pool as of now consists of the following players:

• BforB
  • Channy
  • Clement Rage
  • Ergo
  • Fancy
  • InterfaceLeader (plays on weekends)
  • LicoriceAllsorts
  • Minato

Regular spectators have been:

• Joe
  • solo player sab

If you would like to be removed from either list or to serve a different role, do let me know! I'm going to make the first battle post on the 21st of this month.

GET HYPED!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom