• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Characters Zodiac Signs, Numerology & Tarot

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
I haven't seen a thread about this on here, so I figured I'd make a pretty thorough one. One of my interests is numerology and birth charts, and I love to analyze that stuff, because I find that it's usually very accurate, and says a lot about one's personality and nature. It also helps to give some guidance and pointers towards what needs improving in our lives, our shadows, blind spots, etc. I won't give an explanation of the meaning of each zodiac sign or number, you can easily look them up yourselves to get a better understanding.
The zodiac signs here are both western (Libra, Leo, Virgo etc) and Chinese (Tiger, Rabbit, Ox etc).

Anyway, so here goes.

---------------------------------------------

Cloud - 1986, August 11 - Leo sun (fire), Libra moon (air), Fire Tiger. Life Path Number 7, Destiny Number 6, Soul Urge (Heart's Desire) Number 5, Personality Number 1.
Tarot card: The Fool

Aerith - 1985, February 7 - Aquarius sun (air), Virgo moon (earth), Earth Ox. Life path number 5. Aerith's full name at birth is Aerith Gast (I'm only assuming that Gast is Professor Gast's last name according to OG FFVII), so according to that, her results are: Destiny Number 9, Soul Urge Number 7, Personality Number 11. If we go with Aerith Faremis, her numbers would be Destiny 6, Soul urge 3, Personality 3.
Tarot card: The High Priestess

Tifa - 1987, May 3 - Taurus sun (earth), Cancer moon (water), Fire Rabbit. Life Path 6, Destiny 7, Soul Urge 8, Personality 8.
Tarot card: Temperance

Barret - 1972, December 15 - Sagittarius sun (fire), Aries moon (fire), Water Rat. Life Path 1, Destiny 4, Soul Urge 4, Personality 9.
Tarot card: Justice

Red XIII/Nanaki - 1959 - Earth Pig.
Tarot card: Strength

Yuffie - 1991, November 20 - Scorpio sun (water), Taurus moon (earth), Metal Goat. Life Path 6, Destiny 3, Soul Urge 8, Personality 4.
Tarot card: The Magician

Vincent - 1950, October 13 - Libra sun (air), Scorpio moon (water), Metal Tiger (lol) or more specifically Gold Tiger.
Life Path 2, Destiny 7, Soul Urge 7, Personality 11.
Tarot card: The Hermit

Cid - 1975, February 22 - Pisces sun (water), Cancer moon (water), Wood Rabbit. Life Path 1, Destiny 8, Soul Urge 9, Personality 8.
Tarot card: The Chariot

Reeve - 1972 - Water Rat, Tarot: The Wheel of Fortune. Destiny 5, Soul Urge 5, Personality 9.
Jessie - 1984 - Wood Rat. Destiny 11, Soul Urge 5, Personality 6.
Biggs - 1982 - Water Dog
Wedge - 1987 - Fire Rabbit
Marlene - 2003 - Water Goat. Destiny 8, Soul Urge 9, Personality 8.
Zack - 1984 - Wood Rat, Tarot: The Hierophant. Destiny 3, Soul Urge 11, Personality 1.

Rufus - 1982 - Water Dog, Tarot: The Hanged Man. Destiny 1, Soul Urge 7, Personality 3.
Tseng - 1977 - Fire Snake, Tarot: The Tower
Rude - 1977 - Fire Snake, Tarot: The Star
Reno - 1979 - Earth Goat, Tarot: The Sun
Sephiroth - 1981 - Metal Rooster (Gold), Tarot: The World

Lucrecia - July 22 - Cancer (water), Tarot: The Lovers. Destiny 6, Soul Urge 1, Personality 5.

-------------------------------------------

I'm curious to hear about your zodiac and which character(s) you're closest to.

As for me, I'm born on October 12, 1986, which makes me a Libra sun (Vincent), Aquarius (Aerith) moon, and a Fire (Cloud) Tiger (Vincent).
It also makes me almost exactly 2 months younger than Cloud, and I almost share a birthday with Vincent.
Life Path Number 1, Destiny Number 7, Soul Urge Number 11, Personality Number 5; I share life path number with Cid and Barret, Destiny number with Vincent and Tifa, Soul Urge with Zack, and Personality number with Lucrecia.

By the way, I never realized that Vincent is a tiger (another thing we have in common), and the fact that he's a metal tiger makes me chuckle, that's really funny. I guess we can say that he was born to be metal.

It's also interesting to note that:

• Aerith and Vincent share the same Soul Urge (Heart's Desire) and Personality Numbers.
  • Vincent and Tifa share the same Destiny Number.
  • Yuffie and Tifa share the same Life Path and Soul Urge.
  • Cid and Barret share the same Life Path.
  • Reeve & Barret, Tseng & Rude, Biggs & Rufus, Zack & Jessie, Tifa & Wedge are born in the same years.
Let me know if I missed something!

Fun trivia:
Lucrecia doesn't have a birth year, all we know is that her birthday is July 22 (yesterday, actually), which makes her a Cancer. BUT...in the Hungarian calendar (my country of birth), Lucrecia's name day is on July 9th (it's spelled Lukrécia in Hungarian). If you add Vincent's day of birth 13 to Lucrecia's name day 9, you get 22. Which kind of makes me wonder if the people at Square knew about this, and her birthday being July 22 was deliberate.

The Elements
Water is connected to wisdom, intuition, emotions and fluidity, change.
Water: Yuffie, Cid, Lucrecia.
In Chinese Zodiac: Reeve, Biggs, Marlene, Rufus, Barret

Earth represents the ground, stability, a foundation for life and for the structures of man and nature, as well as nurturing, harmony, rootedness and stability.
Earth: Tifa, Red XIII.
In Chinese zodiac: Aerith, Red XIII, Reno

Fire is a masculine element, its aspects being change, passion, creativity, motivation, will power, drive and sensuality.
Fire: Cloud, Barret.
In Chinese zodiac: Cloud, Tifa, Wedge, Tseng, Rude.

The Air element is the breath, the most necessary and invisible function of our body. Air signs are the thinkers, communicators, and doers of the zodiac. They analyze, synthesize, and probe. They have a “live and let live” mentality, and their intelligence helps them make decisions easily.
Air: Aerith, Vincent.

I'm so curious to hear your thoughts and feelings, and how these all resonate with you. Please share any thoughts and info you may have, I would so love to hear/read it! :)

Last edited:

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Curious how you got the Tarot cards for each character? I know you can get birth tarots from dates of birth, but I see you have them for the Turks, who don't have dates of birth.

From what I remember of Tarot they're very accurate to each character though!

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
Curious how you got the Tarot cards for each character? I know you can get birth tarots from dates of birth, but I see you have them for the Turks, who don't have dates of birth.

From what I remember of Tarot they're very accurate to each character though!

Are you familiar with the artist Crimson Sun? He has made FFVII tarot decks, I simply used them as reference, because I find them to be very accurate. I don't go by dates of birth to figure out which tarot card represents which character, but rather I go by the characters' personalities and which archetypes that best describe them.

You're right, the Turks don't have dates of birth, all we know is how old they are, and can thereby easily calculate their year of birth.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Great zodiac research!

It’s also making me want a FF7 Tarot Deck. I love Crimson Sun’s style and most of their choices…. but I hard disagree with some. Sometimes feel like they prioritized having all of FFVII represented (which card should Rude be?), over the symbology.

0. The Fool. MP Cloud with a Guard Hound; or, SOLDIER Cloud with a spectral child-Cloud.
I. The Magician. Aeris holding her staff above her head, surrounded by her church flowers.
II. The High Priestess. Cloud in his dress.
III. The Empress. Ifalna; or, Minerva.
IV. The Emperor. President Shinra.
V. The Hierophant. Bugenhagen.
VI. The Lovers. Tifa and Cloud in the Lifestream; or, Zack and Aeris in the Lifestream.
VII. The Chariot. Tifa on a black chocobo in a breakneck race against Joe and Teioh; or, Barret with the Avalanche trio and Marlene before him.
VIII. Strength. Red XIII with Seto presiding over him (CS’s deck is perfect)
IX. The Hermit. Vincent.
X. Wheel of Fortune. Reeve as Anubis and Cait Sith as the Sphinx (CS’s deck); or, Sephiroth as Anubis and Cloud as the Sphinx.
XI. Justice. Rufus.
XII. The Hanged Man. Zack.
XIII. Death. Sephiroth, with Shinra dead on the ground, Aeris before him.
XIV. Temperance. Aeris.
XV. The Devil. Jenova with Cloud and Sephiroth beneath her.
XVI. The Tower. Shinra HQ with Meteor bearing down upon it.
XVII. The Star. Tifa.
XVIII. The Moon. Child-Cloud as the crayfish, MP-Cloud as the wolf, SOLDIER-Cloud as the dog.
XIX. The Sun. Marlene.
XX. Judgement. The Lifestream converging on Midgar.
XXI. The World. Aeris in the Lifestream (relates back to the Magician).

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
Are you familiar with the artist Crimson Sun? He has made FFVII tarot decks, I simply used them as reference, because I find them to be very accurate. I don't go by dates of birth to figure out which tarot card represents which character, but rather I go by the characters' personalities and which archetypes that best describe them.

You're right, the Turks don't have dates of birth, all we know is how old they are, and can thereby easily calculate their year of birth.

Aah makes sense, yeah I love Crimson sun!

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
Great zodiac research!

It’s also making me want a FF7 Tarot Deck. I love Crimson Sun’s style and most of their choices…. but I hard disagree with some. Sometimes feel like they prioritized having all of FFVII represented (which card should Rude be?), over the symbology.

0. The Fool. MP Cloud with a Guard Hound; or, SOLDIER Cloud with a spectral child-Cloud.
I. The Magician. Aeris holding her staff above her head, surrounded by her church flowers.
II. The High Priestess. Cloud in his dress.
III. The Empress. Ifalna; or, Minerva.
IV. The Emperor. President Shinra.
V. The Hierophant. Bugenhagen.
VI. The Lovers. Tifa and Cloud in the Lifestream; or, Zack and Aeris in the Lifestream.
VII. The Chariot. Tifa on a black chocobo in a breakneck race against Joe and Teioh; or, Barret with the Avalanche trio and Marlene before him.
VIII. Strength. Red XIII with Seto presiding over him (CS’s deck is perfect)
IX. The Hermit. Vincent.
X. Wheel of Fortune. Reeve as Anubis and Cait Sith as the Sphinx (CS’s deck); or, Sephiroth as Anubis and Cloud as the Sphinx.
XI. Justice. Rufus.
XII. The Hanged Man. Zack.
XIII. Death. Sephiroth, with Shinra dead on the ground, Aeris before him.
XIV. Temperance. Aeris.
XV. The Devil. Jenova with Cloud and Sephiroth beneath her.
XVI. The Tower. Shinra HQ with Meteor bearing down upon it.
XVII. The Star. Tifa.
XVIII. The Moon. Child-Cloud as the crayfish, MP-Cloud as the wolf, SOLDIER-Cloud as the dog.
XIX. The Sun. Marlene.
XX. Judgement. The Lifestream converging on Midgar.
XXI. The World. Aeris in the Lifestream (relates back to the Magician).

Thank you! It took a couple of hours to put this post together, doing research and all. So many things were surprising to me.

Interesting choices! I agree with you that many of the choices by Crimson Sun are quite strange and I don't agree with them. I'm guessing since he's funded by his patrons, there was probably some kind of vote on which character should be on which card and likely wasn't his own decision alone.

Marlene being The Sun is such a no-brainer. :)

Cloud as the Sphinx or The High Priestess are hilarious. I like these ideas, I enjoy your sense of humor and creativity!

Aerith could also be the Queen of Wands, but that's the Minor Arcana. And for the Death card, I would probably have Cloud putting Aerith into the water.

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
Regarding Lucrecia's birthday, July 22, I just found out (didn't know) that July 22nd is the day of St. Mary Magdalene. She needs no introduction, but in case she does, here's a short description: "Mary Magdalene, sometimes called Mary of Magdala, or simply the Magdalene or the Madeleine, was a woman who, according to the four canonical gospels, traveled with Jesus as one of his followers and was a witness to his crucifixion and resurrection."

Interesting. Lucrecia was also a witness of Vincent's execution and resurrection...hah. I like that parallel. Good one, Square.

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
I haven't seen a thread about this on here, so I figured I'd make a pretty thorough one. One of my interests is numerology and birth charts, and I love to analyze that stuff, because I find that it's usually very accurate, and says a lot about one's personality and nature. It also helps to give some guidance and pointers towards what needs improving in our lives, our shadows, blind spots, etc. I won't give an explanation of the meaning of each zodiac sign or number, you can easily look them up yourselves to get a better understanding.
The zodiac signs here are both western (Libra, Leo, Virgo etc) and Chinese (Tiger, Rabbit, Ox etc).

Anyway, so here goes.

---------------------------------------------

Cloud - 1986, August 11 - Leo sun (fire), Libra moon (air), Fire Tiger. Life Path Number 7, Destiny Number 6, Soul Urge (Heart's Desire) Number 5, Personality Number 1.
Tarot card: The Fool

Aerith - 1985, February 7 - Aquarius sun (air), Virgo moon (earth), Earth Ox. Life path number 5. Aerith's full name at birth is Aerith Gast (I'm only assuming that Gast is Professor Gast's last name according to OG FFVII), so according to that, her results are: Destiny Number 9, Soul Urge Number 7, Personality Number 11. If we go with Aerith Faremis, her numbers would be Destiny 6, Soul urge 3, Personality 3.
Tarot card: The High Priestess

Tifa - 1987, May 3 - Taurus sun (earth), Cancer moon (water), Fire Rabbit. Life Path 6, Destiny 7, Soul Urge 8, Personality 8.
Tarot card: Temperance

Barret - 1972, December 15 - Sagittarius sun (fire), Aries moon (fire), Water Rat. Life Path 1, Destiny 4, Soul Urge 4, Personality 9.
Tarot card: Justice

Red XIII/Nanaki - 1959 - Earth Pig.
Tarot card: Strength

Yuffie - 1991, November 20 - Scorpio sun (water), Taurus moon (earth), Metal Goat. Life Path 6, Destiny 3, Soul Urge 8, Personality 4.
Tarot card: The Magician

Vincent - 1950, October 13 - Libra sun (air), Scorpio moon (water), Metal Tiger (lol) or more specifically Gold Tiger.
Life Path 2, Destiny 7, Soul Urge 7, Personality 11.
Tarot card: The Hermit

Cid - 1975, February 22 - Pisces sun (water), Cancer moon (water), Wood Rabbit. Life Path 1, Destiny 8, Soul Urge 9, Personality 8.
Tarot card: The Chariot

Reeve - 1972 - Water Rat, Tarot: The Wheel of Fortune. Destiny 5, Soul Urge 5, Personality 9.
Jessie - 1984 - Wood Rat. Destiny 11, Soul Urge 5, Personality 6.
Biggs - 1982 - Water Dog
Wedge - 1987 - Fire Rabbit
Marlene - 2003 - Water Goat. Destiny 8, Soul Urge 9, Personality 8.
Zack - 1984 - Wood Rat, Tarot: The Hierophant. Destiny 3, Soul Urge 11, Personality 1.

Rufus - 1982 - Water Dog, Tarot: The Hanged Man. Destiny 1, Soul Urge 7, Personality 3.
Tseng - 1977 - Fire Snake, Tarot: The Tower
Rude - 1977 - Fire Snake, Tarot: The Star
Reno - 1979 - Earth Goat, Tarot: The Sun
Sephiroth - 1981 - Metal Rooster (Gold), Tarot: The World

Lucrecia - July 22 - Cancer (water), Tarot: The Lovers. Destiny 6, Soul Urge 1, Personality 5.

-------------------------------------------

I'm curious to hear about your zodiac and which character(s) you're closest to.

As for me, I'm born on October 12, 1986, which makes me a Libra sun (Vincent), Aquarius (Aerith) moon, and a Fire (Cloud) Tiger (Vincent).
It also makes me almost exactly 2 months younger than Cloud, and I almost share a birthday with Vincent.
Life Path Number 1, Destiny Number 7, Soul Urge Number 11, Personality Number 5; I share life path number with Cid and Barret, Destiny number with Vincent and Tifa, Soul Urge with Zack, and Personality number with Lucrecia.

By the way, I never realized that Vincent is a tiger (another thing we have in common), and the fact that he's a metal tiger makes me chuckle, that's really funny. I guess we can say that he was born to be metal.

It's also interesting to note that:

• Aerith and Vincent share the same Soul Urge (Heart's Desire) and Personality Numbers.
  • Vincent and Tifa share the same Destiny Number.
  • Yuffie and Tifa share the same Life Path and Soul Urge.
  • Cid and Barret share the same Life Path.
  • Reeve & Barret, Tseng & Rude, Biggs & Rufus, Zack & Jessie, Tifa & Wedge are born in the same years.
Let me know if I missed something!

Fun trivia:
Lucrecia doesn't have a birth year, all we know is that her birthday is July 22 (yesterday, actually), which makes her a Cancer. BUT...in the Hungarian calendar (my country of birth), Lucrecia's name day is on July 9th (it's spelled Lukrécia in Hungarian). If you add Vincent's day of birth 13 to Lucrecia's name day 9, you get 22. Which kind of makes me wonder if the people at Square knew about this, and her birthday being July 22 was deliberate.

The Elements
Water is connected to wisdom, intuition, emotions and fluidity, change.
Water: Yuffie, Cid, Lucrecia.
In Chinese Zodiac: Reeve, Biggs, Marlene, Rufus, Barret

Earth represents the ground, stability, a foundation for life and for the structures of man and nature, as well as nurturing, harmony, rootedness and stability.
Earth: Tifa, Red XIII.
In Chinese zodiac: Aerith, Red XIII, Reno

Fire is a masculine element, its aspects being change, passion, creativity, motivation, will power, drive and sensuality.
Fire: Cloud, Barret.
In Chinese zodiac: Cloud, Tifa, Wedge, Tseng, Rude.

The Air element is the breath, the most necessary and invisible function of our body. Air signs are the thinkers, communicators, and doers of the zodiac. They analyze, synthesize, and probe. They have a “live and let live” mentality, and their intelligence helps them make decisions easily.
Air: Aerith, Vincent.

I'm so curious to hear your thoughts and feelings, and how these all resonate with you. Please share any thoughts and info you may have, I would so love to hear/read it! :)
What does wood mean? :O

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
What does wood mean? :O

It's an element according to Chinese Feng Shui, which has 5 elements; Water, Fire, Wood, Metal and Earth.

Here's what Google says about Wood: "The wood element is an energy that is expanding quickly and can build up under pressure. The Chinese believe that the qualities of the wood element are strength allied to flexibility. It also has the characteristics of idealism, co-operation, is generous in nature and warm."

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
I've been looking a bit more at the sun and moon signs for the characters, especially for my two favorites - Aerith and Vincent, so I will be starting with an analysis of theirs, and later add the others'...if I have the time and energy to do so, that is. The analyses of the zodiac signs are taken from this site (so, it's not written by me). Feel free to look up yours. :) I'm honestly blown away by how accurate and spot-on their zodiacs are with describing their personalities. I have bolded and underlined the parts that are especially particular to their personalities, and the green text is my own personal commentary and observations.

--------------------------------

Your Sun Sign describes the centre of your personality, what motivates and drives you, and who you are learning to become.

Aerith - Sun in Aquarius

Aquarius: Fixed Air Ruler: Saturn
Keywords: Idealism, Community, Liberty, Equality, Science
Functional Expression (at her best): Socially aware, humanitarian, egalitarian, civilized, impartial, outgoing, unconventional
Dysfunctional Expression (at her worst): Cold, critical, aloof, overly rational, erratic, blinded by science and reason

Commentary: It's interesting, because we never really see Aerith "at her worst". By at her worst, I mean when she's out of balance and alignment with herself. But because she's so in touch with her heart, and conscious, we never really see this cold, critical and aloof side of her. The only time I would say we catch a glimpse of it is when she's being "interrogated" by Hojo.

A Collective Orientation
With the Sun in the collectively-oriented sign of Aquarius, the emphasis is upon finding individuality within the context of a group or community. Aquarians need to find practical solutions to broad social issues, whilst maintaining a detached or objective position.
As an Air sign, Aquarius is concerned with the exchange of information and ideas, of logic and fact. For those with the Sun in Aquarius communication is key, whether this is informally through maintaining social connections, or more formally through practical routes.

Aquarius has much to do with the social side of life, and Aquarians tend to observe the cultural norms upon which communities are built. Sun in Aquarius people may have excellent networking abilities and a broad range of friends. Maintaining equality in relationships is important for those born under this sign. Commentary: We see this a lot in Sector IV. She has lots of friends from all walks of life and all ages.

As a Fixed sign, Aquarius is concerned with durability. They need to establish firm conceptual underpinnings with which to approach life. Aquarians can tenaciously hold onto ideas of what they perceive as right or wrong, and unless they can be shown a logical alternative to an intended course of action, will be unlikely to change.

They can have a reputation for stubbornness, but it is often the Aquarian ability to maintain a tested theory that is at work here, rather than an obstinate disregard of someone else’s point of view.

Cloud (to Aerith): "You're tough."

Cloud (to Tifa about Aerith): "Don't even bother trying to talk her out of it."
Aerith: "Aww! Cloud gets me! Took you long enough!"

Intuitive Insight
Your sign is gifted with the ability to read the zeitgeist, making lightning fast assessments of current conditions based upon prevailing circumstances. At this level, your intuition is a powerful tool, allowing you to see which next step is the most logical one to take. Maintaining flexibility, whilst trusting your electric-like insight, helps you stay one step ahead of the game, ready to adapt to the future as it unfolds within the now.

Although your intentions may be impersonal, once you have decided on something – be it a protocol or a political stance – you can be extremely rigid in maintaining your position, and unwilling to change. Resistance to change can rob you of one of your greatest assets, which is to be at the forefront of the new.

Your journey involves learning lessons of detachment, objectivity and group involvement. In some senses, you may try to rise above the drama of the everyday to achieve a more elevated or detached perspective. This helps you recognize the best or fairest outcome for all concerned.
Your innate sense of logic urges you to take an impersonal stance in most situations, in the hope that this will allow you to see things clearly, and without bias. Along the way, you will need to learn to recognize feelings or emotions, and the role that these can play in a balanced approach to life.

If you are on the Aquarian journey, then intellectual flexibility as well as emotional intelligence is required. This sign rules the collective, and in many ways, with the Sun in Aquarius, you tend to be more comfortable with the impersonal, objective and detached than anything intimate.

Aquarius is perhaps the least emotional sign of the Zodiac, and although many of you are highly emotive of course, you are likely to try and deal with things in a calm, rational and logical manner where possible. Commentary: Such as keeping calm in crisis situations; able to maintain a level head, for instance giving solace to Tifa when she's scared of the ghosts, staying calm when carrying Betty to safety during the pillar crisis, and comforting Marlene despite the Turks showing up. She's not one to give in to fear or distress, and quick to act - or observe and wait - when needed. She's also determined and calm when she leaves for the Forgotten Capital, knowing the risks, but her focus and resolve on carrying out her mission trumps everything else.

Aquarians are often recognized as social idealists, locked into a quest to pursue their guiding principles of truth, justice, democracy, universal harmony and brotherhood of man. Calm objectivity combined with idealistic vision results in a genuine interest for scientific ingenuity and a natural instinct for fair-mindedness. Known for being one of the most rational and humane signs of the zodiac, Aquarius, in its positive expression, is the archetype for civility, tact, reasoned logic, moderate behavior and all-round good manners. – Deb Houlding

Logically Brilliant
You recognize that pure logic, when artfully applied, helps an individual to see the outcome that is best for all concerned.
Because you tend to see beyond the personal, you can recognize what is right for the group. Because you can detach from purely personal concerns you understand that what is best for one may not be the best for all. In such circumstances, you are likely to support ideas and principles that are collective in orientation. As you evolve, you learn to focus on what will be of benefit to the greatest number of people involved.

For Sun in Aquarius, social awareness, political insight and group involvement is important as you naturally tend to think in ways that are inclusive, collectively-oriented and concerned with principles such as justice, fairness and equality.

You may be motivated by ideas that have a far-reaching political or scientific reach rather than dwelling on personal concerns or short term gains. You may find yourself mixing with a broad range of people, maintaining relationships with people from all walks of life. You focus on what is similar rather than different in the people you have around.

Aquarius also rules all aspects of science and technology, so you might find you have special talents in any related fields. Broadcast technologies and telecommunications are governed by this sign, as are politics and humanitarian concerns. Engineering, scientific innovation and human resources also falls within its remit.

Many alternative therapies, metaphysical ideas and occult philosophies that have a scientific as well as intuitive bent are ruled by Aquarius. Often, those with the Sun in Aquarius will be found working in such fields.

Your willingness to go it alone when required, and bring into manifestation the new or untested makes you ideally suited to any profession which involves testing and progressive change.

The View From Outside
From another point of view, you have a way of finding yourself on the outside. Despite your collective tendencies, you may be the rebel or the rule breaker within your family or community. In many ways, Aquarians tend to be the ones who do not fit.

Commentary: In the train graveyard, with her childhood flashback scenes, one can surmise that she grew up feeling very alone, and didn't have many friends. Aerith feeling alone is due to her heritage, mostly, but it's interesting that it's also in her astrology.

With the Sun in Aquarius you need to challenge the status quo, so that nothing goes unquestioned for too long. In this way, you may find that no matter what you do, you cant help being controversial to a degree, pushing buttons or asking awkward questions that expose unexamined presumptions for what they are.

Commentary: Like her teasing and pushing Cloud's buttons, for instance. But also how she (in OG FFVII) tells everyone to go have fun at the Gold Saucer while Barret is having a meltdown, and tells Tifa to "just act normal when this happens". She's also not one to sugar-coat anything.

Your preference is for fairness, justice and equality at every level, and you question anything or anyone that might prevent this ideal from being realized. You understand that every individual has the right to be themselves. You may find it is easier to uphold this principle for others than for yourself.

There are those with the Sun in Aquarius who experience themselves as an outsider, or separate from the group. Your sense of individuality may be so strong that you do not feel that you relate to others, and operate as a kind of “lone wolf”. But this will keep you isolated and lonely, as well as out of touch with your emotional life. While it is important to uphold your individuality, you must also discover the right group of like-minded others to which you can belong.

This may mean breaking through emotional barriers to discover ways to connect. You are likely to make a great networker or team-builder when you focus on what people have in common rather than what keeps them apart. This same logic can be applied to your personal life. Finding like-minded groups of individuals who can appreciate your unique vision is important, and will help you to belong.

Commentary: She's always focused on teamwork, going together, and helping each other. She's always making connections and networking, and helped Cloud get work in Sector IV, which earned him a good reputation.

The Sun in Aquarius: Your Aquarian Solar Journey
Born with the Sun in Aquarius, you are gifted with the logical ability to see things as they really are, and work toward solutions that bring benefit to all. You can rise above emotional entanglements to view life from a detached and impersonal perspective. This gives you access to information that helps bring about progress and change. Your journey involves learning to recognize and value your unique contribution. As you become increasingly adept at this, you bring innovation – even brilliance – to anything you become involved with.

This journey is ultimately one of emotional intelligence. As you become skilled at fusing reason and emotion, you become highly intuitive. You are able to find the solution to practical as well as emotional problems by recognizing the lightning flash of intuition, and employing this insight in logical ways. You teach others the value of equality and change when you make decisions based on what is best for the group. You demonstrate the capacity for unique solutions when you exercise your ability to think outside the box. In this way, you bring much needed freedom to your own and others lives. By giving yourself and others permission to be, you embody authenticity whilst maintaining the individual freedom which is the hallmark of your sign.

The Moon Sign describes your instinctive and emotional nature. Whilst your Sun Sign describes qualities you are learning to develop and become, your Moon describes who you already are.

Aerith - Moon in Virgo
Virgo is an Earth sign, and so pertains to tangible or physical things. It is also known as a Mutable sign, which infers a need for variety and change. When practicality and change are brought together, the principle of refinement is found.

Born with the Moon in Virgo, you are likely to have an innate need to improve or refine the circumstances around you – combining practical know-how with the analytical quality necessary to achieve specific results.

Virgo is a sign of service. You are likely to find you have an innate need to nurture yourself and others through offering practical service in everyday ways. Virgo is also a sign of humility. You may be quite happy working behind the scenes, adding your considerable talent for organization to whatever you are involved in and happy to be of service, often asking nothing in return. The satisfaction of a job well-conceived, well-planned and well-done often provides the result you need.
You should take care, however, not to allow this instinct for service to be manipulated, or taken advantage of by others. Ancient astrologers saw a relationship between the sign of Virgo and the condition of slavery. It is important that your need to be useful does not turn into the need to be someone else’s “pack-horse”.

Commentary: She's always quick to help and give assistance in every way she can, without expecting anything in return. For her, helping people is a pleasure, not a duty or labor. I underlined and bolded 'condition of slavery', because that's what she is to Shinra - a slave and metaphorical pack-horse.

Cloud: "You know I do this for a living, right?"
Aerith: "Huh? I thought you were doing it for fun."
Cloud: "I suppose some people do."
Aerith: "Hello! I'm 'some people'! Nice to meet you!"

Structure and Routine
The Moon refers to how we need to be nurtured. You will find a tendency to feel safe or secure through knowing that things are tidy, structured and planned. Routine is your friend, and establishing well-ordered routines in your daily life will help you think more clearly.

Virgo is associated with process and purification at both material and mental levels. You are likely to be emotionally affected by how well your daily systems are functioning and how ‘pure’ life conditions are. At a simple level, you are likely to feel awkward and uncomfortable in chaotic environments. You will feel more serene and so focused in an organized space. At a more subtle level, you can be emotionally affected by food additives, pollutants and synthetics in your environment.

This is not to say that you are ‘precious’ or need to be wrapped in cotton wool. It is just that you will feel impurities more acutely than others. Above all else, you need a calm, peaceful and well ordered environment to access your astute thinking processes. (Or hear the voice of the Planet)
You are nurtured by organization and structure. You assimilate information better when processes are clear, and sources of nourishment relatively clean.

This is a sign of mental discrimination. You may have innate talents for editing or discernment, able to describe other people’s traits, dispositions and downfalls. Thus you may have strong writing abilities, or work well in fields involving communication, personal service and customer relations.

Commentary: She "reads" people well, and meets them on a deeper level that they may not have met themselves at yet.

You are likely to have a keen mind, and a great eye for detail. This can be turned to its’ full advantage by seeking occupations that allow you to capitalize on your ability to spot the ‘bottom line’. You are likely to be very good at extracting the essence from something otherwise complicated. You have the ability to sort the wheat from the chaff, and find what is essential in a sentence, task list or schedule.

Commentary: She sees the potential in things and people that others may not see.

Analytical Qualities
Because of your strong analytical ability, you may need to make sure that you watch your tendency to be overly critical, finding fault with yourself and others rather than working toward improving whatever situation you are in. Your capacity for analysis is great for problem-solving, but can also be your downfall. You are likely to be highly adaptable, but also prone to excessive worry.

Commentary: Aerith out of alignment would be a complete worry-wart overcome by anxiety.

You can easily fall victim to nervous tension by constantly finding faults or remaining in chaotic environments that go against your instinctual needs. It is important that you learn to take time out when needed, and find ways to remedy the effects of too much nervous tension. Meditation, yoga, martial arts and other forms of mind-body exercise can be especially beneficial. This will greatly assist you to stay focused and calm.

Commentary: I suspect she does a lot of meditation, prayer, and considering her flowing, graceful movements in battle, she likely practices some form of dancing as well, or has learned it in connection to using her staff for self-defense and magic.

Often, those with the Moon here can be quietly critical of self and others. Your tendency to criticize your own efforts may make it difficult for you to see your own true worth. You may underestimate your contributions and be innately convinced that whatever you do, it is not good enough. This can be a humble and shy position for the Moon. Unless other factors in your chart offer more outgoing tendencies, you may fail to receive credit for all that you have achieved.

Aerith: "Maybe I should just give up. After all, it's what I do best."

It is important that you learn to recognize how useful you are. Next time you are concerned that you have not ‘done enough’ simply ask yourself if you have improved the situation you are in. Rather than striving to be perfect, you will find that striving to make things better satisfies your need to be useful, and helps you take unrealistic expectations off yourself.

Health and Wellness
On another level, Virgo is associated with the body and health. Thus, you may have an instinctual interest in matters of health, diet and nutrition. You may be naturally quite healthy simply because you have an interest in your own well-being, and notice that life flows better for you with regular exercise and good eating habits. It is very important that you to pay close attention to what you do, and do not, eat.​
Often, those with the Moon here have very delicate digestive and nervous systems. You are likely to find that you may have trouble with your stomach or nerves if you lose touch with your own bodily needs. Excess worry or problems with digestion may plague you if you do not pay attention to what you ingest.​
Commentary: Aerith is the only character besides Wedge (and Johnny) to ever talk about food, hunger, and her stomach repeatedly. Remember that it's not by accident, and has significance. The stomach and the Solar Plexus Chakra is the center for courage, confidence, strength and self-worth. The stomach is also where both physical and mental health begins. "You are what you eat" is very relevant here, and considering that Aerith has a vegetable garden, we can deduce that she's living as healthy a lifestyle as she possibly can in a place like Midgar. Incorrect foods play a major role in one's mood, and can contribute to anxiety and depression.
Aerith: "Weird. My stomach's in knots."
Taking in pure food (as well as experiences) is a very practical thing for you. You can be adversely affected by processed foods, and overcome with anxiety if exposed to harsh or critical people. Making sure you improve the systems that regulate your own personal life is essential for you. Through good food, routine and regular exercise you can enjoy extraordinarily good health.​
This interest in health is often quite strong. You may have natural abilities in any area to do with health, nutrition and healing, especially in the area of natural therapies, herbs and pharmacology. Often those with the Moon here are drawn to service roles such as nursing and community work. Finding ways to be useful is important. Any activity that lets you combine your innate practicality, fine mind, and willingness to help can work well for you, leading to beneficial outcomes for all concerned.​
Born with the Moon in Virgo, you are likely to be innately service oriented, analytical and practical. You have an extraordinary ability to offer assistance to others, both from your willingness to serve and your capacity to problem-solve. For you own personal happiness you must find a balance between mind and body, knowing when it is time to process information and when it is time to simply relax. A path of moderation will probably suit you best, and put your on the way to enjoying life long good health by doing those simple things that make your everyday experiences more natural and organized.​

Cloud: "Wait!"
Aerith: "No can do, Cloud. This is our plan and you'll learn to love it!"
Vincent - Moon in Scorpio

Born with the Moon in Scorpio, you are likely to be sensitive and loyal, but have intense emotional needs. Scorpio is a Water sign, which relates to the emotional, psychological and spiritual dimensions of life. You are likely to give the impression of being perceptive, powerful, and transformational.

Scorpio is also a Fixed sign, suggesting that when you align your emotions with something you desire – be that a friend, lover or an anticipated outcome – you will be constant, enduring and unwilling to let go.

Commentary: We see this with his love of Lucrecia, and his guilt surrounding what happened.

For you, a sense of emotional well-being comes from having close and truthful connections with others which allow you to explore life’s depths. Depending on other influences in your chart, you are also likely to be a passionate individual with a real capacity to connect on an emotional level. You will seek intimacy in your relationships, and demand loyalty in return.

Powerful Emotions
The sensitivity and depth of your nature means you are likely to have intense reactions to emotional stimuli. Scorpio is not an easy place for the Moon to be. The Moon is traditionally considered in her “fall” here, suggesting certain challenges around how lunar (emotional) qualities are expressed. Because the quality of your emotions – their strength and potential power – can be so intense, they can at times be overwhelming.

Vincent: "Too much hope is the opposite of despair - and an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Early on in life, you may find yourself swinging between extremes, like you are riding a roller coaster of emotional peaks and troughs. You feel acutely every dimension of life. You will do best if you remember not to collapse yourself into your emotions, or believe that just because an emotion has intensity, it must be acted upon. Part of your nature requires that you learn to allow strong feelings to flow through you, without being overwhelmed by them.

Developing Introspection
With time, and as greater self-awareness develops, you will learn to understand the depths of your emotions by taking time for introspection. You can gain great insight into yourself and others by developing a true sensitivity to the complexity of emotional needs. As you understand the depth of your own nature, you learn to recognize the true motivations in others as well.

Scorpio is also a sign of privacy. You are likely to prefer playing your cards ‘close to your chest’. Rather than letting everybody know exactly what you are experiencing, you learn to keep your true feelings to yourself. Even those nearest to you may have no idea of the depth of emotional storms besieging you, and the relief that comes when the clear light of understanding eventually shines through.
To harness your potential for emotional insight and connectedness you should learn to spend time “going within”.

Commentary: Basically, Vincent is really good at hiding his feelings, and is very private.

Facing Things as They Are
You feel intensely, for better or for worse. This can at times make you seem vulnerable, but in truth you are likely to possess great strength. Your emotional nature combines sensitivity with the instinctual awareness that real growth only happens through episodes of pain and transformation. No stranger to this truth, you are likely to prefer to see things for what they are – both in yourself and in other people. You are likely to have a highly developed ability to sense the emotional undercurrents around you, and prefer dealing with the raw truth at any cost.

You have a knack for pinpointing what you, and others, really want or need in a situation – which may be confronting – but always brings the truth to light. Through confronting things for what they really are, you bring this light into your own and others lives. By entering and resolving emotional crises, you generate greater emotional or spiritual freedom for yourself and other people.

There may be a tendency to try and protect your vulnerability, hiding the true depths of what you really feel. The tendency to suppress or hide your emotions can go both ways. On the one hand, you may try to detach from uncomfortable emotions, and avoid circumstances that will really get you to feel. You may protect yourself from close encounters with others, and find emotional release through fictional or fantasy-based sources. (Commentary: or in nostalgia). Or, you may attempt to control and dominate others with moodiness, lashing out at them before they can “get to you”.

Commentary: Vincent's moodiness and aloofness are a defense mechanism, a way to protect himself from pain.

Defense can be used as a form of offense to prevent others discovering how sensitive and vulnerable you really are. Either way, you end up missing the benefit of true intimacy by not letting others share in how you feel. You need to develop trust in others by letting them into your life. This means listening to your own intuition, and choosing the right confidantes to share the real depths of your immensely loving heart.
A Need for Intimacy
For you, the exchange of emotional energy makes living worthwhile. A need to be close and connect to others is likely to be a constant theme in your life. Through sharing your substantial emotional resources, you uncover the truth about yourself. At the same time, you expose yourself to deeper levels of power and vulnerability. This process of self-exposure is what you need, and ultimately leads you to a form of inner transformation that can only happen through trust and mutual intimacy. The goal for those born with a Scorpio Moon is to develop deeper levels of closeness in life. Through relationships you understand the world around and your place in it. By connecting and sharing with others, inner peace is found.

Accordingly, this lunar position is excellent for anything which requires an understanding other peoples’ motives and drives. A natural psychologist, you will be adept at sensing what others really need. You can do well in any field that involves ‘reading’ others. How clearly you do this will have much to do with what you are prepared to face in yourself. By exploring your own dark cupboards you learn to sense what others keep in theirs. This placement calls for great emotional honesty; an all-or-nothing preparedness to live from a position of power and truth. Your greatest gift is your ability to bring light into your own and others’ lives by seeing things for what they really are. You help others transform what needs redeeming through accepting themselves as they are.

If you fail to live from a place of honesty, then you could display the more negative or poisonous potential of the Moon in Scorpio. Overwhelmed by your own vulnerability, you could seek to destroy others. You may (unconsciously or not) try to take others down, rather than face the darkness within yourself. You may find yourself exposing flaws and manipulating weaknesses as a way to inflict pain. If this happens, you need to transform first the pain in your own life before involving yourself with others and having an influence on what they do with theirs.

Commentary: His transforming into various monsters is a symbol of this.
An Agent for Change
At the highest level, Moon in Scorpio gives you the ability to transform your own and others lives. You can act as an agent for change, becoming a catalyst for greater growth and awareness. You can help others shift their psychological values. The potential power contained here is enormous. You have the opportunity to be a force for good.

Valuing your own and others privacy, you can be trusted to keep a confidence, and have a rare kind of understanding that is born from simply accepting things for what they are. You can be the one others turn to with their deepest secrets and most hidden pain. When you let them share their stories, you help them heal their pain. When you talk to them truthfully about you feel is going on you can help them find a path to transformation.

With your awareness of the depths of human nature and empathy for others, you can bear witness, offer counsel and help others renew themselves.

Born with The Moon in Scorpio
Finally, the Moon here often also brings highly developed intuitive and psychic gifts. You may find yourself drawn to explore the mysteries of life, wanting to know more about magic, alchemy or anything occult. Or you may just have very strong instincts, and get information about matters hidden from others in very subtle ways. As this sign relates to the transformation of energy, you will be drawn to anything that involves changing forms. Commentary: Again, transformation is clearly a theme here. Interesting. You may have intuitive faculties that can be developed under guidance to assist your professional life, or you may be drawn to areas of life that expose you to crisis, and allow you to use gut instinct for making important decisions in the here and now.

The Sun in astrology symbolizes the core essence of who you are – your individuality and sense of self. Your Sun Sign is of major importance. The Sun in Libra describes what is likely to motivate you, and why.

Vincent - Sun in Libra

Libra: Cardinal Air Ruler: Venus
Keywords: Diplomacy, Balance, Justice, Partnership
Functional Expression: (at his best) Impartial, balanced, gracious, refined, artistic, relationship-oriented, charming.
Dysfunctional Expression (at his worst): Indecisive, insecure, pleasure-seeking, people-pleasing, passive-aggressive.

Seeking Balance
Born with the Sun in Libra, you are likely to find yourself motivated by a need to take action around principles of fairness, justice and equality.
Libra is symbolized by The Scales. Matters of law, peace and social interaction are governed by this sign. As a Cardinal Air sign, Libra is concerned with the need to act. They will achieve this in ways that are other-oriented, using interpersonal connections as a trigger to drive them forward. Librans tend to seek harmony in their dealings with others, and will strive on most counts to be balanced, objective and fair.

Commentary: Since he has a deep need to act, and to be balanced, objective and fair, then his failure to act upon "saving" Lucrecia was actively going against his own instinct and need, which became a trauma. Because he wasn't just letting Lucrecia down - ultimately, he was letting himself down by not living according to his principles. He might not have been aware of having those principles at all at the time, though.

Those with the Sun in Libra tend to concentrate on social interactions, and whether what is being communicated is objective, balanced and fair. This is therefore a highly sociable sign, and the dynamics of one-to-one interaction are important.

Librans are usually very aware of how others are reacting to them. They will strive to maintain good relations, whilst also taking action to get intended outcomes. For such reasons, the sphere of relationship fall under the domain of this sign. If born with the Sun in Libra, it is a relationship lifetime. The need to understand and balance interpersonal dynamics is paramount.

Many Librans are motivated by the need to experience partnership, as they see themselves more clearly through the mirror of“The Other”. Whilst this gives Librans the ability to become “relationship specialists”, it also means that the intricacies of relationship can consume Libran lives.
The search for “the right partner” must always begin and end with the relationship one has with oneself.

Developing a cohesive sense of self through the reflections they gain from others can be problematic. At times Librans focus too much on what they think the other person expects, and so fail to recognize what their own requirements are.
They may lose sight of what they want because they are busy try to manage the others point of view.

Self and Other
The Sun represents the principle of individuality. Here, in the sign of Libra, the solar principle is said to be in its “fall”.
There is something inherently paradoxical about finding one’s individual self through the agency of another. And yet, this is the archetypal journey that Libra represents.

Those with the Sun in Libra can make masterful diplomats and offer wise counsel. When the relationship emphasis works well it gives great ability to see things from others’ point of view.

At a more dysfunctional level however, it can create individuals with no real ability to know who they are or get what they need. Sometimes, those born with the Sun in Libra struggle to see themselves clearly, or even believe that they exist, without someone else telling them that this is so. Co-dependent relationships tend to manifest repeatedly when a sense of individuality is compromised.

As an Air sign, the ability to take a cool or objective stance on a given situation will often predominate. Librans can be relied upon to bring an impartial point-of-view to any decision-making process. They strive to weigh things up and consider every potential outcome before a conclusion is made.

With the Sun in Libra, they can see all perspectives involved in a dispute or resolution process, and have an innate ability to identify the best course of action to meet the greatest need. Librans are guided by reason and logic, so they can identify the outcome that is fairest for everyone involved. Logical discrimination and the willingness to be fair are some of their best attributes.

Unable to Decide
But this tendency to see at least two sides in every story can also be their downfall. At the heart of their ability to look at things from different perspectives is also the famed Libran propensity for indecisiveness. In weighing up all possible outcomes, Librans can become perplexed and ultimately overwhelmed.

By trying to be fair to everybody, they can end up becoming ineffective. At an everyday level, this can manifest as the inability to choose.
Consider choosing a dish at a restaurant. Too much time weighing the pros and cons of each option can mean that the desire for food diminishes to the point that it disappears. Trying to think of what the dining partner will want prevents them from making up their own mind.

Yet deliberation is essential to the Libran process. After having coolly assessed each potential outcome, Librans need to state what they prefer with certainty and conviction. Whilst this can be frustrating for those waiting in the wings, it is also a vital part of their process and necessary for their desire to be fair.

Librans need to incorporate the ability to consider the options with the strength to state what they want. Deliberating for too long often leads to missing out on the opportunities that each moment affords.

When it comes to more complex matters this indecisiveness can become a serious liability. It is important for Librans to be aware of the inner motivation that lies at its source.

Librans are driven by both social and conceptual considerations. They want to be fair and objective, but they also want to be liked. Sometimes this combination is difficult to handle. At times, those with the Sun in Libra can be more concerned with avoiding conflict or upsetting others than they are with taking action on what they know to be fair.

Vincent: "All I did was watch."

Sometimes the risk of others disapproval is more than they can bear, and they will avoid being decisive in order to be liked. Instead of saying what they really want or need, they may insist they “do not mind”, are “happy to go either way”, and so, will not speak up for themselves even though deep down they know that this is wrong.

Vincent: "If she is happy, then, I don't mind."

"The Librans that live up to the nobler qualities of their sun-signs have learned to exercise true judgement and discretion. First they analyze, and then they integrate into a solution and resolve, holding firm to their principles unless new knowledge comes to light that calls for a re-evaluation. But this of course, requires a form of extremism in itself, and so the Libran must turn himself inside out, and in the process of maturing as a person come to understand that the only true state of non-conflict is inertia. Even in the quest for peace and harmony, one must be prepared to take a stand and hold to it regardless of the discomfort this causes to others, and thus, oneself." – Deb Houlding

Sitting on the Fence
Librans can tend to act as if they are unaware of what is going on around them, rather than admitting to having a preference that someone else might not like.

This can lead to deep internal conflict as they try to “people-please”, whilst wrestling with an inner urge to move toward a middle-ground. This indecisiveness goes against the grain of their inherently Cardinal nature.

With the Sun in Libra, they are here to interact with others and to learn how to do so decisively. Yet they tend to experience significant anxiety around whether others like or approve of them. This anxiety can dissipate their capacity to take action, and lead them to sit on the fence.
They then find themselves at a state of impasse which is precisely what they should avoid. By failing to choose, they inadvertently create stagnation in their lives. This complicates relationships and makes decision-making more challenging.

Because Libra is a sign motivated to act, in some way or another, others will expect this of them. Yet whilst they wrestle with the implications of a possible course of action, others may have already made their minds up and moved on.

Commentary: Such as, Lucrecia choosing to take part in the experiment, while Vincent dwells on it, yet doesn't try to talk her out of it. He's sitting on the fence, lacks decisiveness, and likely afraid of hurting Lucrecia's feelings.

Friends and lovers are left wondering why the Libran finds it so hard to say what they really mean. Or instead of stating openly what they actually think, Librans will try and create an outcome without explicitly stating what they have in mind.

This can lead to suspicions of duplicity or manipulation which is in fact the opposite of what the Libran is trying to achieve. By attempting to make things happen whilst at the same time concealing what their true motives are, Librans run the risk of attracting others' disapproval.

They can be very good at managing people but will do so in ways that keep others on-side. They have the ability to direct with grace and eloquence. Yet when they avoid decisions or try to always be “nice”, they undermine their self-confidence, as well as their ability to make much needed social inroads.

Aesthetic Sensibilities
Another important aspect of the Libran urge for balance operates on creative and aesthetic levels. Librans tend to strive toward harmony, proportion and balance. They often have an innate sense of style, and will be very conscious of what goes with what. Commentary: such as his clothing and ornate gun.

Vincent: "Reeve, nice to see you again. Not a very interesting outfit, though."

This sign is connected to all forms of design. Librans can combine solid intellectual processes with a fine sense of aesthetics to achieve highly successful results. Thus, many talented designers, artists and decorators fall under the influence of this sign, especially where the focus is on creating beauty through the solution of complex practical problems.

Even those Librans who do not express themselves in a creative sense can benefit from this sense of harmony and proportion in their lives. By embracing cultural and aesthetic experiences that speak to their sense of beauty, they enjoy mental stimulation and internal calm.
Librans tend to prefer cultured and civilized environments. They often find coarse environments hard to be around. Their innate sense of beauty, as well as their love of grace, means that they are inclined to seek the refined in the everyday. By surrounding themselves with beauty, they create harmonious situations and experience peace in their day-to-day lives.

Commentary: Vincent's favorite spot to hang out in Dirge of Cerberus being under a tree surrounded by nature and wildflowers, for instance. ;)

Sun in Libra: The Libran Solar Journey
When the Sun is found in Libra, a special balancing act needs to occur. At a psychological level, the solar principle symbolically relates to the individual self. It represents the unique and growth-oriented aspects of who we are. When found in the sign of Libra, this individuality must be experienced through the mirror of “The Other”. Thus partnerships, relationships and decision-making processes tend to be the circumstances in which many life-lessons are learned.

You are often gifted with a clear head for analysis, and a good deal of social charm that can make you both popular and well-respected. By using these gifts to make decisions, you experience the inner satisfaction of having held firm to whatever principle is at stake, at the same time as making a social contribution that is beneficial to all concerned. At its heart, the Libran journey involves mastery of relationship. To accomplish this, you must first recognize you are and what you stand for. Once this is achieved, you have the ability to create win-win situations based on mutual harmony and gain.

------------------------------

I knew a lot of this already, but I can't stop smiling right now. I feel like I'm getting to know these two at a deeper level. Being a Libra sun myself, I see myself in pretty much everything here about the Libran personality, and I can see how it applies to Vincent as well by looking at his mannerisms, actions, appearance and the things he says.

I'm so curious to hear your thoughts on all of this! :)

Last edited:

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
You really go with the moon sign correctly? And you effort to type it all is amazing. So, I saw this tweet 2 years ago and as everyone in the reply is freaking out at how accurate it is, I just idly to check Aerith's zodiac since I roleplayed her and saw accuracy in here
1659626962157.png

So, I just idly guessed her moon sign must be water element because she's symbolized by water / lifestream. Aquarius itself is Air sign but the symbol is water bearer so it's still related. And among water, I found that Pisces is the most accurate!
EeuLSucUwAUS03o

I try to check Aquarius Sun combined Virgo Moon as you wrote above, but the description for Aerith isn't as accurate as this.

Meanwhile, I go check your Moon sign for Cloud & Tifa, and I think this is pretty accurate as yours
1659628021419.png
EeuKvSXU8AAuwOG

I also have Zack here, since in CC Timeline in CC Complete Guide narrow his birthday around September before the day he arrived in Nibelheim so we get Virgo Sun... as his moon sign, it is
E3XhCtVXMBIUQEN

will go check the others later. Thank you for thread!

Rhoey

Follow your heart.
AKA
Nikki
You really go with the moon sign correctly? And you effort to type it all is amazing. So, I saw this tweet 2 years ago and as everyone in the reply is freaking out at how accurate it is, I just idly to check Aerith's zodiac since I roleplayed her and saw accuracy in here
View attachment 12814

So, I just idly guessed her moon sign must be water element because she's symbolized by water / lifestream. Aquarius itself is Air sign but the symbol is water bearer so it's still related. And among water, I found that Pisces is the most accurate!
EeuLSucUwAUS03o

I try to check Aquarius Sun combined Virgo Moon as you wrote above, but the description for Aerith isn't as accurate as this.

Meanwhile, I go check your Moon sign for Cloud & Tifa, and I think this is pretty accurate as yours
View attachment 12815
EeuKvSXU8AAuwOG

I also have Zack here, since in CC Timeline in CC Complete Guide narrow his birthday around September before the day he arrived in Nibelheim so we get Virgo Sun... as his moon sign, it is
E3XhCtVXMBIUQEN

will go check the others later. Thank you for thread!

Ooh, interesting! Thank you for sharing these! I appreciate such feedback and engagement :)

I see what you mean and why you would think that Pisces is the correct one, because a lot of what is said in the description you posted feels very fitting as well. She would have been a Pisces moon if she were born in February 21-22.

Aerith as a character symbolizes the Earth, which is why her name "Aerith" is a near anagram of Earth, removing the "I". Wow, I just realized something. Read that sentence again... If you remove the "I", i.e. her individuality (a.k.a. her physical body), she is the Earth. Literally :) lol. Edit: And she's the "water bearer" in the sense that she becomes one with the Planet, and brings forth the lifestream a.k.a. life blood / water of the Planet to stop Meteor. There's so much symbolism here. So, Virgo is actually very apt, in my opinion, because Virgo is also "the maiden"/"the virgin". And according to the Chinese Zodiac, being born in 1985, she's an Ox, which has the element of Earth - and season of Winter, which is when she was born. My mind is blown the more I think about it, haha. :) When it comes to the Air element in Aquarius, the Air element is the wind, but most importantly, the Breath. Healing Wind, and Breath of the Earth are two of Aerith's limit breaks. The breath = Life.

The way I figured out the moon signs is by looking at their birth years and where the moon was on their birthdays in those particular years. Vincent's moon was in Scorpio on October 13th in 1950, but mine was in Aquarius on October 12th in 1986. The moon sign changes every 2-3 days. I'm sure that the moon was in Pisces on February 7th some year, but it wasn't in 1985.

Edit: As for Zack, being born in September is unfortunately a bit vague, because he could be either a Virgo or a Libra, and if we don't have a day of birth, we can't really know his moon sign. It really could be any of them. But I think that the one you suggested feels very Zack. Especially getting fidgety at the first sign of boredom, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ite

eleamaya

Pro Adventurer
Aerith as a character symbolizes the Earth, which is why her name "Aerith" is a near anagram of Earth, removing the "I". Wow, I just realized something. Read that sentence again... If you remove the "I", i.e. her individuality (a.k.a. her physical body), she is the Earth. Literally :) lol. Edit: And she's the "water bearer" in the sense that she becomes one with the Planet, and brings forth the lifestream a.k.a. life blood / water of the Planet to stop Meteor. There's so much symbolism here. So, Virgo is actually very apt, in my opinion, because Virgo is also "the maiden"/"the virgin". And according to the Chinese Zodiac, being born in 1985, she's an Ox, which has the element of Earth - and season of Winter, which is when she was born. My mind is blown the more I think about it, haha. :) When it comes to the Air element in Aquarius, the Air element is the wind, but most importantly, the Breath. Healing Wind, and Breath of the Earth are two of Aerith's limit breaks. The breath = Life.
Thanks, I like your explanation. But I think I better mix it for my roleplay XD
Ach, I almost forget her anagram name, just like Ifalna from "I Final" Aerith is "I Earth". But nowadays, the devs keep symbolizing her with water, literally they say water, and we know water symbolize "life" so I thought it must be water sign lol. But yeah, the explanation in that web, none fits Aerith better than Pisces Moon.

Edit: As for Zack, being born in September is unfortunately a bit vague, because he could be either a Virgo or a Libra, and if we don't have a day of birth, we can't really know his moon sign. It really could be any of them. But I think that the one you suggested feels very Zack. Especially getting fidgety at the first sign of boredom, lol.
Zack has been 18 before he arrived in Nibelheim on Sept 22, 0002. So being Virgo is more fitting. Although, after I checked what if he was Libra, I got this, I cant find Moon sign that is perfectly matched for him other than Sagittarius lol. If he had qualities of both Virgo & Libra, could we say that his zodiac is Virgo-Libra Cusp? I prefer him to be Libra tbh, since he symbolize sky, like the wind, air.

EeuLxi2U4AACphJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom