FFVII Confessions & Mishaps

AKA
AlexT
Technically off-topic because it's not from the original game but I still feel silly for not having learned many years earlier that there exists a vocalized version of Rufus's Welcoming Ceremony theme.

Yesss, I've had the right rhythm all these years! Every time I get to that part in the original game I always sing along like it's some kind of sea shanty :lol:

Here's the English lyrics and timing from the original game if you too would like to join the fun:

Rufus---
Rufus Shinra----

We---are---Shinra Company----
The new-----President------

Oh----- Oh-----
Shinra---------

Oh----- Oh oh----
Shinra, Inc.---

Realization----of the new era---
New---President----Ru--fus---

Oh----- Oh-----
Shinra---------

Oh----- Oh oh----
Shinra, Inc.---

Building------the new era-----
Shinra-----forev---er-------

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Well, without meaning it, I once again got out of my game while misclicking (I didn't mean to) except this time, I've another bug. I had finished the Temple of the Ancients, and reloading my game brought me back just in time to beat that boss that gives the Bahamut materia. Now I'm in Gongaga and thought "hey, let's check and equip materia": bug01.PNG bug02.PNG

As you can see, I have TWO Bahamut materias. I have no clue what happened. But here they are.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Holy fcking shit this game is driving me crazy. I AM STUCK AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT FREAKING LADDER IN BONE VILLAGE after loading my game today. Holy fuck I'm MAD. My last save before that is "oh please redo the entirety of that fucking Temple of the Ancients" NO THANK YOU CAN I FCKING ADVANCE ON THAT STORYLINE?

So anyone has a trick to UNSTUCK ME? Seriously wtf I'm so mad this game is so full of glitches.

This is why I'm happy to not be playing the modern re-releases of FFVII. :monster: Way too many glitches.

Are you playing a version where you can extract the savefiles and apply the save editor Black Chocobo on it? If you use that to change the location in your savefile, you might be able to unstuck yourself.

Tetsujin

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah
AKA
Tets
This is why I'm happy to not be playing the modern re-releases of FFVII. :monster: Way too many glitches.
I still want them to do a proper remaster of FFVII because of that. Go back to the original source rather than the faulty 98 PC port. Use some AI-upscaling+manual touch ups for the backgrounds, maybe redo the music...would be neat. Maybe some day. :sadpanda:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Now I remember I did install the Black Chocobo thingie to verify my romance points (due to yet another glitch I guess). I just have zero clue where it is installed l o l. *goes on search*

Edit: @Shademp freaking THANK YOU I'm unstuck!

Last edited:
Top Bottom