FFVII: Ever Crisis Announced

ForceStealer

Double Growth
And if that's the reason, they shouldn't be in charge of anything. If you're gonna do that for purely aesthetic reasons, why leave in the conversation when Cloud comments on seeing the sky in Sector 6 for Aerith to explain the plate collapse when we've been able to see the sky for 2 freakin chapters of Sector 5 at that point?!

Why leave any of the plates on at all if they thought the lighting was so much better without them? Let's just set the whole damn game at the Chocobo Farm.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
I'm still all in for EC tbh. Cute throwback to the original; seems to have pretty good animation actually (even if not graphically top dog)+decent enough battle system? Make it so the gacha isn't required and you got my full, undivided attention tbh.

They didn't even discard actual remasters for those titles eventually, so it's not like we are losing something at here.

a_apple 2.0

Pro Adventurer
AKA
a_apple
I have no problem with the format but I have never seen a gacha game where the story and characters weren't paper thin, they all are somewhat fun but non of them are really fit to tell a actual story. So the most I can hope for is that EC will be a TLDR version of FF7/The compilation

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I have no problem with the format but I have never seen a gacha game where the story and characters weren't paper thin, they all are somewhat fun but non of them are really fit to tell a actual story. So the most I can hope for is that EC will be a TLDR version of FF7/The compilation
Mobius FF
Another Eden

Though I suppose they are more like exceptions in the mobile landscape.

Last edited:

a_apple 2.0

Pro Adventurer
AKA
a_apple
It was pretty damn great for me, cleared the story and played a substantial amount of sidecontent. But regardless, it tells an actual story.

It became one of my favorite FF spin-offs.
To me it was as generic as it gets, I mean it's still miles ahead of your average gacha but it's still meh at best imo

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
The Whispers are very tied to the Remake's story, I don't think they really have a place anywhere else, especially when ever crisis is mostly just a big plot recap of past titles.
That seems like a valid point.
However... what if they'd still include them for some reason, like a story bridging Compilation with REMAKE or something else?
What could something like that mean? I wonder.

If you think about it, black-hooded men have been a recurring element in their games all along.
Like NEO: The World Ends With You?
characters-BJfu-plZM.png

EDIT: Dammit, huge images.

Last edited:
Top Bottom