FFVII - Max Cast Counters / Maximum Damage Combo

Phantasm

Game Over
I noticed i could optimize even more that combo so i removed the previous vid and uploaded a new one:

Max Cast Counters =64
Maximum Damage Combo = 2,504,194

In the description of the video is the explanation, in case someone is interested.

I will record later, when i have some free time, a video showing all those 322 consecutive hits by editing Emerald Weapon HP to 3,000,000. I will also speed up the vid to 7x.

Reactions: Ite

Phantasm

Game Over

For this video I used "Ochu Trainer" to set 3,000,000 HP on Emerald Weapon, otherwise it would not have been possible to show you the full combo.

The maximum damage combo that can be done in FFVII can be achieved with the following setup:
Character "A" - 5x Quadra Magic+Comet, Added Cut+Comet, W-Magic
Character "B" - 5x Counter+Mime, 3x Master Magic+Quadra Magic

Character "A" uses W-Magic with Quadra Comet. Enemy attacks Character "B". Character "B" counters with 64 casts of Comet2 (4 hits) plus 2 Hits from Added Cut mimic (1st Counter+Mime is MP free and has Added Cut effect & MP Absorb effect, the rest no).

Character "B" Damage calculation (taking into consideration we had All Lucky 7s):
64 casts x 4 hits = 256 hits; 256 hits + 2 hits (added cut) = 258 hits; 258 hits + 64 hits (All Lucky 7s) = 322 hits
322 hits x 7777 damage = 2,504,194 Total Damage

- Equipment Aerith Princess Guard, Mystile, Sprint Shoes
- Equipment Cloud Ultima Weapon, Wizard Bracelet, Sprint Shoes
- Equipment Vincent Death Penalty, Wizard Bracelet, Protect Ring

- Materia Aerith [Sneak Attack=Restore(3), ALL=Restore, W-Item]
- Materia Cloud [Quadra Magic=Comet, Quadra Magic=Comet, Quadra Magic=Comet,Quadra Magic=Comet] [Quadra Magic=Comet, Added Cut=Comet, MP Absorb=Comet, W-Magic]
- Materia Vincent [Counter=Mime, Counter=Mime, Counter=Mime, Counter=Mime] [Counter=Mime, Master Magic=Quadra Magic, Master Magic=Quadra Magic,Master Magic=Quadra Magic]

How to get Sephiroth to join the party (PC only): https://i.imgur.com/iDq1jcR.jpeg
If you want to bring back Aerith in your party, in Room number 9 when you talk with Barret, simply choose the 5th option.

Explanation of why 64 casts of Comet2:
free mime Comet2 x8, x8
nerfed mime Comet2 x6, x6, q=13
nerfed mime Comet2 x6, x6, q=11
nerfed mime Comet2 x6, x6, q=9
nerfed mime Comet2 x6, x6, q=7

q = remaning uses of Quadra.
Each of the 3 Quadra gives Comet and Comet2 5 new uses of Quadra so supposing the 3 are mastered, Comet2 has 15 uses of Quadra so 13 at the end of the 1st nerfed mime.

free mime (no MP cost, keeps the original Quadras (from Cloud) and MP Absorb / Added Cut)
nerfed mime (cost MP, drop MP Absorb and Added Cut, use the Quadras from Vincent)

Last edited:
Top Bottom