• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII: MIDGAR v3.0 BACK ONLINE! (for now..)

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Hello all!

Seems like i can bring FFVII:Midgar v3.0 back online for alittle while, apox 3 More months.

I recently Rented a Windows 2003 VPS Server for a potential client, but they decided not to use it, so I will use it to bring Midgar v3.0 back online for alittle while.

If my cash flow looks good in the coming months, i'll try to keep this online. we'll see how it goes...

so here is the IP ADDRESS, 50.97.1.16:29070

if you have not had an opportunity to play Midgar v3.0 Online with other players, here is your chance.

if you enjoy it, and would like to help keep the server online, please visit the website http://ff7online.net and donate there. =)

Hope you Enjoy it!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
hooooleeeeeeee SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

How many players could you theoretically handle on your server? Because Midgar v3.0 is probably the biggest freakin' map I've ever played on Jedi Academy.

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
hooooleeeeeeee SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

How many players could you theoretically handle on your server? Because Midgar v3.0 is probably the biggest freakin' map I've ever played on Jedi Academy.

LOL, ahhh i'm not sure honestly, i only have it set to 10 player max, but i think this can go up to 32 Max Players.... being that I'm working with a Virtual Server (not a TRUE Dedicated Server) 10 maybe the best i can do, not sure as I have not been on there with 10 people at the least to test out the performance.

Top Bottom