FFVII PSP/PS3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It would lower my craving for one, yes. :monster:

Well, there's the PC version (which I completed once) but I kinda don't like playing it as much because of the WinXP compatibility issues and the MIDI music. Though the Reunion patch was awesome.

Though I'd still want a remake. Because FFVII still feels horribly outdated, and all those other titles coming out and giving VII a fresher look kind make me want the original game getting a fresher look too. :monster:

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
This may be slightly off topic, but I have to ask: I have the original game (the discs and such) but if this ever came to the NA PSN, is it so much better that it's worth spending my money buying it, or are the improvements not worth buying it again on PSN?

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
Okay. That's what I thought, but if there are a lot of major improvements, it might've been worth it *shrug* Ah well.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Knowing me, if FFVII came out again in ANY form I'd buy it. I'm just that much of a SE whore. Well, maybe not, because SE is starting to annoy me but I have a bad habit of buying up all the remakes for no legit reason.

Top Bottom