SPOILERS FFVII:R Chapter 13 Spoiler Discussion

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Talking about this?
SLab1.pngSLab2.png
First one is from when they fell down and the second one is when they found their way back to Wedge again. Clearly the gratings are not back in place as you can see :)

Edit: Two more screenshots from different perspectives.
Those black spots are where Cloud and co. fell down. The other half remained intact.SLab3.pngSLab4.png

Last edited:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Another incredible chapter that makes you feel all kinds of feels. It's not the first time the scenes in the Evergreen Park have made me sob. First Aerith taking a break with Cloud and talking about the past, now the Sector 7 destruction. They really get me every time.

I absolutely love it that the game forces you to play different characters. Spending time without Cloud was refreshing; I didn't realise that I had got so used to having him in the party and to some moves I tend to use in battles.
'Cause we need a little controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without me
(c) :wacky:

The only thing I didn't like about this chapter is that you're still not allowed to backtrack to the church. The game just blocks the way and you have to follow the intended route. I understand, creating and adjusting different lighting scemes would have meant more work for the devs, unnecessary work actually because there are no reasons for the party to return to the location. But I really wanted to see the church at night, dang it.

Top Bottom