FFVII REMAKE COMING TO PS4 ON MARCH 3 2020

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
That's a very good idea about the unused plotline, Mako. I was just thinking maybe some of the copies died or something, lol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If the evil spirits are drawn to Sephiroth copies because Jenova/Sephiroth's will is what attracts them, then yes.

That guy is a Sephiroth Copy who eventually dons a black cloak and travels the world just like the rest, so... :mon:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
To paraphrase Barret:

"Ain't no gettin' offa this hype train we on!"

March can't get here fast enough! :D:D

I was just reading that twitter link, and it looks like we're going to get more trailers and info tonight! In the tweet, they called yesterday's trailer a "short version" trailer. So there may be a longer one yet to come tonight! Hopefully with Tifa finally revealed!

Last edited:

Jairus

Here are a few screens I took from the trailer, I'd have posted more but you can only do 5 at a time and I didn't want to double post. I hope you guys like 'em!

Attachments

• mpv-shot0001.jpg
    mpv-shot0001.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 11
  • mpv-shot0007.jpg
    mpv-shot0007.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 14
  • mpv-shot0003.jpg
    mpv-shot0003.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 12
  • mpv-shot0004.jpg
    mpv-shot0004.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 13
  • mpv-shot0002.jpg
    mpv-shot0002.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 3

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
It seems like it will lean into dark colors more, but I also hope they keep a lot of light hearted scenes as well and remember how Aerith was a girl with some spunk.

Jairus

And here's another batch of screens. Jazz, judging by the previous trailer, I don't think we have anything to worry about concerning Aerith's spunkiness, hehe. :)

Attachments

• mpv-shot0019.jpg
    mpv-shot0019.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 0
  • mpv-shot0020.jpg
    mpv-shot0020.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 2
  • mpv-shot0021.jpg
    mpv-shot0021.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1
  • mpv-shot0022.jpg
    mpv-shot0022.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 1
  • mpv-shot0023.jpg
    mpv-shot0023.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0

Defeatable

Rookie Adventurer
So two parts, and the entire first game takes place in Midgar? So either Midgar is going to be VERY huge, or there's going to be a massive amount of compression of the whole rest of the game.

I hope this doesn't mean Part II is going have a menu-based World Map ala FFX as opposed to free-flying in the Highwind ala the OG :/

That being said, what we saw of Shinra HQ looks pretty nice!

Turlast

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Tifa looks amazing. That image of Midgar from above was incredible. The boss battle with the scorpion was very fun to watch. Love the combat system.

This game has exceeded all of my expectations already.

I absolutely can't wait.

Top Bottom