• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Lex

Administrator
"Today, we’re finally able to talk about a long-awaited announcement that could even be count as a miracle amongst Final Fantasy community. After years of Final Fantasy VII fans demanding the nearly impossible to happen, they have made the impossible possible – Final Fantasy VII is getting a real remake for the new-generation consoles. We repeat: it’s not a port or a small remaster with old models, but a completely new version of the classic role-playing game which was revealed at Sony’s E3 press briefing. The game is developed in collaboration between Square Enix and Cyberconnect 2 and has been in the works for a while now – about a year and half. Earlier this year, Cyberconnect2 told Famitsu that they are working hard on creating photo-realistic RPG experience with Unreal Engine 4. It’s very likely Final Fantasy VII Remake is running on it too."

Lex

Administrator
I updated the article with the video.

I'm liking the video over and over from different countries using hola. It's the only way to express my sheer fucking happiness.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
I'm not sure words can describe the emotions I am feeling right now. Mine eyes have beheld the beauty of HD Midgar. Jesus this is fucking phenomenal. I'm not sure there's anything that could take me down off this cloud right now.

Metal Heart

quiet like a fight
Wow! This game is going to actually be amazing. I just can't believe it!

The scenery bought me not just the trailer or remake it's self. Just everything about the new design. I just hope they keep the story.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Also, kudos to Flintlock for putting up the announcment on our front page. I was about to do it (after briefly forgetting my password in the excitement) but he was quicker. :awesome:
Sorry, couldn't help it. I had already started typing it when the World of Final Fantasy trailer was up, just in case...

I can't be the only one who has completely stopped paying attention to the Sony presser. :D

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Sorry, couldn't help it. I had already started typing it when the World of Final Fantasy trailer was up, just in case...

What're you apologizing for I'm glad you were so quick. :lol:
I didn't even think of that...

I can't be the only one who has completely stopped paying attention to the Sony presser. :D

Yeah, can't focus on anything. FFVII was the megaton. Everything else is background noise right now.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
New forum created for all the news on the new title, so that we don't disappear everything about the original game. <3

X :neo:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I mean this so much: GREAT JOB EVERYONE. Two people were ready to put the article up quickly, it's being updated, we're all across our social media accounts, we've got a new sub-forum... it's like a well-oiled machine around here at the moment. I AM PROUD.

:success:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I'm not sure words can describe the emotions I am feeling right now. Mine eyes have beheld the beauty of HD Midgar. Jesus this is fucking phenomenal. I'm not sure there's anything that could take me down off this cloud right now.

"There's no getting off this train we're on". :cloudball:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
im screaming, im sweating, i smell awful right now, i might be crying a little bit

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I mean this so much: GREAT JOB EVERYONE. Two people were ready to put the article up quickly, it's being updated, we're all across our social media accounts, we've got a new sub-forum... it's like a well-oiled machine around here at the moment. I AM PROUD.

THIS.

I love all you guys. You're the fucking BEST.

X :neo:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Incidentally, since I didn't say it before, this looks fucking gorgeous.

"There's no getting off this train we're on". :cloudball:

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

ForceStealer

Double Growth

WE WERE BORN FOR THIS MOMENT. OUR WHOLE LIVES HAVE BEEN LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT.

Top Bottom