• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I just want to see Tifa in that blue dress. There's a chance my priorities may not be straight.

Kingdom Hearts 3 changed engine to UE4. Now the remake's using UE4.

Hm... So long Luminous Engine?

Also, Remake's director is Nomura. So is KH3. How the hell is he going to manage that?

Presuming Remake comes out on Holiday 2017, KH3 HAS to come out at the start of 2017 or end 2016 for him to spend a decent amount of time solely focused on the game.

KH3 and XV can't go head-to-head with each other and XV is surely has to be at the end of Alpha so... I dunno.

XV: Early-Mid 2016?
KH3: End 2016-Early 2017?
Remake: End 2017?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I heard one source claiming they're planning to bring this out for the 20th anniversary of the game. I guess we'll hear more at SE's conference tomorrow.

Lex

Administrator
I think we can assume this is the reason Nomura got booted off XV. Remember all the "it wasn't my decision" stuff?

HAHAHHA NOMURA YOU'RE BEING FORCED TO MAKE TWO GAMES WE ALL WANT, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT FEEL NOMURA

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
My heart. The park. Aerith's flowers. The dirt puddle :faint: Oh Square Enix you glorious teases. They know exactly what they are doing :muhaha:

I can't help but feel everyone was trolled the whole time with that spring port thing too :o

Lex

Administrator
GUYS

29Mc6fj.png

AND MY APPROPRIATE BACKGROUND

THIS IS FATE

Splintered

unsavory tart
MUKKI IN HIGH DEFINITION

If I was Nomura I would actually put a way to revive Aerith using tissues and 12 soldiers, but she would be undead or something.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
My heart. The park. Aerith's flowers. The dirt puddle :faint: Oh Square Enix you glorious teases. They know exactly what they are doing :muhaha:

I can't help but feel everyone was trolled the whole time with that spring port thing too :o

Well apparently this has been in development for like eighteen months already so I guess they did it on purpose.

Well apparently this has been in development for like eighteen months already so I guess they did it on purpose.

IIRC, it was around the time a rumour popped up saying that the remake was greenlit. I'll try to dig up that post (on Gaf) later.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
:cloudstairs:

i have lost all ability to function

what a time to be alive

Top Bottom