FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
giphy.gif

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I have absolutely no expectations of any outcome.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how much I care at this point. :closedmonster:

There's a part of me that's already burnt out on the Remake and its barely been revealed. I think, typically, games are announced two years ahead of their release date. It debuts with a CGI trailer, the next year they show some gameplay and give the release year, then a solid release date a few months before release. That hype cycle works. It makes sense. I know Sony reveals their exclusives in this fashion.

SE is like "nah".

Yeah I get it, things happen during development that delay the game. I'm just saying it affects me.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll forgive them once I see some fresh footage.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Luckily, I have a terrible sense of the passage of time and extreme optimism, so I don't suffer the effects of hype burnouts. :awesome:

X :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
wq-B8m.gif

This is SE.. aligning the planets with false hope and obliterating them with fake news :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
WELP! Time to wait for the Sony Conference!! There wasn't any talk about FFXV's future DLC in the SE conference either, which seems like an odd omission.

X :neo:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
And they've been given the keys to one of the most massive properties on the planet - Avengers - and NOTHING about it in your own conference?

... Really?!!!

Defeatable

Rookie Adventurer
Well, a lot of people have been surmising Sony's going to monopolize the next big info drop on FF7R, so I guess it's time to wait for the Sony show. At this point, my poor soul can't take much more -_-

I was talking with my bestie Dipsiel the other day about how competent Square Enix has become

My newfound faith in SE is totally what jinxed the whole thing

I should not have praised SE

raw

Top Bottom