• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
treat square conferences the way i treat all my dates

and expect an evening of disappointment and to be no better off at the end of it

thanks for the kh3 theme song, though

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So Father Christmas didn't come and also he's dead?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well, he's definitely MISSING. We'll know in about 3 hours whether or not he's likely ta be dead.

X :neo:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
images

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I BELIEVE that someone is gonna hit one of the SE people with a shitton of questions once E3 actually starts tomorrow. :awesomonster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
... is anyone else kinda worried that they might not show any remake stuff :closedmonster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I mean... we're ALL worried about that. :awesomonster:

I'm more just thinking about IF they don't show anything at Sony's conference, when is someone gonna hit them up during E3 itself, since that seems rather likely.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm way past thinking they won't show anything at E3. I'm in "Are they going to start replying 'What remake?'" territory at this point. =P

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yup, looks like we'll have to wait for E3 itself to see if they make any mention of it whatsoever.

Defeatable

Rookie Adventurer
What are they even doing? What are they even thinking at this point? Do they have ANYTHING to show? I'm starting to think we might be waiting until 2023 after all, if even then. How can this not be a major show of no confidence for any investors who bandwagoned their stock when they announced FF7R prematurely back in '15?

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Not too surprised, figured KH3 and Tomb Raider would be the primary focus. I do hope even if they don’t have any content to show they’ll at least give a interview update or something in next couple of days or so.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yup, looks like we'll have to wait for E3 itself to see if they make any mention of it whatsoever.

"It's totally coming along nicely. We haven't shown it in two and a half years but it's coming along nicely, totally.

Please Be Excited."

Top Bottom