• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

I'm just going to assume that they are quoting Sephiroth (and with no deeper meaning or hint), same as the term "Reunion" is a reference.

Sephiroth on the cargo ship said:
“…After a long sleep…”
“…the time…”
“…time has…come…”

D4cMqexUcAEjxvz

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I have a question, what exactly is the point blu-ray audio discs? I get that they can hold a lot more than a CD, obviously, but still no one did this with DVDs, and at least most devices had DVD players for awhile. But cars and even most laptops don't have blu-ray players, so what's the point? Why not just make it digital, and use regular CDs for people who want a physical box?

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I have a question, what exactly is the point blu-ray audio discs? I get that they can hold a lot more than a CD, obviously, but still no one did this with DVDs, and at least most devices had DVD players for awhile. But cars and even most laptops don't have blu-ray players, so what's the point? Why not just make it digital, and use regular CDs for people who want a physical box?

Lossless audio compression I guess? No clue.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
...Someone needs to hurry and cast a Cure3 on Joe Weber.

Cause that burn's put him in HP critical. :mon:

KiwiPizza

Pro Adventurer
Look I don't wanna read too much into things but that painting on the left looks suspiciously makogreen. :wackymonster:

SQEX_LIVE_E3_2019_169.jpg

In Square Enix’s next troll: Final Fantasy VII Mako Fueled Racing game, the direct rival to Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled. Pick your favourite FF7 characters in Kart fueled madness.

Race around the “mako zone” of Sector 7, rise like a phoenix on the verticality of fort condor and blast a hole in the competition in the depths of the North Crater.

Seriously though it just reminds me of the Buster Sword fiasco last year

Yeh we totally getting a trailer lads

oh shit that's Sony's previous slot, mainland Europeans get hyped for staying up at Tuesday 3am :P

also: frontpage newsworthy

That just gets us in the UK and Europe to prove our dedication!

Certainly one to look out for, if we don’t see it it’s doomed and we can worry like mad about it

Lex

Administrator
Last edited:
Top Bottom