• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Ariga

Sephiroth's Best Friend
Of course, other people can pronounce Cait Sith any way they want. They can pronounce any name the way they want. I was just saying how I personally say his name. I wonder how they'll pronounce it in the remake?

Speaking of names, I wonder what they'll call Red in the remake. Will they call him the full Red XIII, the simpler Red, or will they go with his real name?

leadmyskeptic

Pro Adventurer
I actually have learned to avoid looking up what the voice actors (especially of characters I love) look like. I find it...distressing somehow, haha. Years back I ended up stumbling upon this 'How We Make an Episode'-type video for the show "American Dad", and especially seeing the cast in the booth, with headphones on, doing the voices I know so well, was...haunting, lol.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I actually have learned to avoid looking up what the voice actors (especially of characters I love) look like. I find it...distressing somehow, haha. Years back I ended up stumbling upon this 'How We Make an Episode'-type video for the show "American Dad", and especially seeing the cast in the booth, with headphones on, doing the voices I know so well, was...haunting, lol.

I kinda get that falling. Not about VAs, but podcasters I tend to spend a long time looking at long before I ever see them so I tend to have constructed anime-vision images of them in my head beforehand. It does feel strange to see them.

Lex

Administrator

Since this is disrespectful to Cloud's VA for 15+ years I cannot in good conscience like the post, but I can tell you it caught me off guard and made me laugh so hard the people I live with asked what I was laughing at from another floor.

If Steve has indeed been "removed" as Cloud's VA, him removing it from his Twitter profile just after that trailer (because it was verified that the "voice of Cloud Strife" line was there when the trailer came out) indicates that Square Enix didn't tell him he'd been replaced. Which is really shitty tbh. Having said that, I liked the Cloud voice in the trailer so I'm optimistic about that.

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
I only "know" about the Original Japanese and German Voices... I heard "English Cloud" a couple of times before, and in my humble opinion, he sounds like... A PUPPET!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
So... how are ppl not at the concert gonna be able to hear these tracks? Will there be a live album a la 20020220 or am I gonna have to watch noisy phone vids on YouTube?

Top Bottom