• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Sephira

That Silver-haired Lady
AKA
Sephiravania
It just feels like the older you get the faster time goes by.
I know, right? So it's not just me! But it's unfair, time seems to pass terribly slow when you are bored at work or something, but when you are enjoying something, it seems to fly faster than the International Space Station. >_>

Radigar

Pro Adventurer
Famitsu will launch an issue just the next day 28 November with FFVII Remake in his index contents:

cJIy1LP.jpg

Source: https://gamestalk.net/post-135797/
Famitsu Magazine Preview: https://store.kadokawa.co.jp/shop/g/g321903000540/

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Very nice and looking forward to it, but what about some info on the AVALANCHE trio? SE said in interviews they wanted to really dive deep and explore them, yet none of these info drops have featured them - hints at their stories, how playable they might be, hires renders (If FFXIII's Team NORA can get hires renders despite being secondary characters, the AVALANCHE trio should be able to get them, too), etc. Show us, SE! They should have some spotlight, too.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Glad to get some more insight on Tifa’s moveset. I admit I was a bit perplexed by the Abzu fight, wasn’t sure quite what was going on. I’ll watch for those moves now!

Is “Unbridled Strength” the zoomy-air-bounce-star-kick?

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
It looks like Teruki Endo worked on Monster Hunter games (including World). If I have the right guy in mind, it seems like he might have had a hand in making the bosses so interactive (like Abzu jumping in the water when on fire). I've only played World, but MH was great for that kind of detail.

Clean Cut Chaos

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cub Chaos
I've finally found something I'm not crazy about. That moogle looks like a little furry nightmare.

The chocobo is adorably perfect though. They look so friendly somehow.

Top Bottom