• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Oh boy, only one month left guys! Aha ahahaha ahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaa...... :(

giphy.gif

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
It was a nice surprise, yeah. I thought Barret's VA would be her partner for the whole thing. Didn't know it was a weekly vote. I guess she's made an impression on people, hehe. The character and VA both, I hope.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I already pre-ordered the 1st class edition back in July, but I went ahead and pre-ordered it again at game stop because I'm an impatient fuck and they're actually releasing their pre-orders on 9 PM April 9th, also I wanted that Shinra ID card. Extra copy of the game is my room mate's extremely late Christmas present. I've been awake for 20 hours now, I'm gonna go die now. bye bye ~~~~<3

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I already pre-ordered the 1st class edition back in July, but I went ahead and pre-ordered it again at game stop because I'm an impatient fuck and they're actually releasing their pre-orders on 9 PM April 9th, also I wanted that Shinra ID card. Extra copy of the game is my room mate's extremely late Christmas present. I've been awake for 20 hours now, I'm gonna go die now. bye bye ~~~~<3

... You're the most generous, kindest roommate I've ever heard of. Wow.

Top Bottom