FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Am I being too optimistic and pinning too much hope on something Part 2 related happening on 31/01, i.e. the 25th (!!) anniversary of the game’s release in Japan?

What are the next big events/milestones other than this where something could be announced this year?

Someone throw me a bone here

Eerie

Fire and Blood
They've already said there was going to be an announcement for FFXVI this spring. I don't expect anything else, other than Ever Crisis, when it comes to VIIR tbh. Maybeeeeeeeeeee a teaser, but if it happens, probably more during TGS.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I honestly want more info about Ever Crisis though! I could finally play a lot of games I wasn't able to when they were released (due to me being primarily a PC player).

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Lol I highly doubt we get a release date before FFXVI is released itself. I hope people realise that. They're not going to "steal" FFXVI's thunder when it's so close to release. At most a "development is going well", and just as Mako said, "look forward more FFVII Remake part 2 news next year".

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
It probably is just a first soldier thing, I can only find a mention of it on their Jp twitter
✨ FFVII ㊗ 25th anniversary! Memories recruitment campaign ✨

"FINAL FANTASY VII"
5 days until the 25th anniversary of release ?

Amazon Gift Certificate for 7 people by lottery
7,000 yen worth of gifts ?

① #FF7FS Follow the official account
② #FF7の思い出 and quote this tweet with a memorable scene RT ✍

A commemorative live broadcast will be held on January 31st (Monday) on the day ?

But that doesn’t mean a trailer or whatever won’t drop on that day.

NaoyaShinota

Pro Adventurer
Here hoping we at least get trailers for
Ever Crisis: hopefully something that isn’t FFVII footage of Ever Crisis. Would rather have something like Before Crisis, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children or even First Soldier footage of Ever Crisis.
FFVII Remake Part 2: if I get at least a minute teaser I’ll be ok with it. I’ll take what I can get at this point.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Last edited:

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Am I being too optimistic and pinning too much hope on something Part 2 related happening on 31/01, i.e. the 25th (!!) anniversary of the game’s release in Japan?

What are the next big events/milestones other than this where something could be announced this year?

Someone throw me a bone here

Just applying the clown makeup after the “wait til later this year” message from the stream today.

So close yet so far.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah I don't think we'll have a big announcement. more like a teaser and/or maybe the announcement of how many part, towards the end of the year, once FFXVI is released - a few months after. I expect an earlier Summer announcement for EC though, or maybe October, so that it'll be available in Fall.

NaoyaShinota

Pro Adventurer
Just applying the clown makeup after the “wait til later this year” message from the stream today.

So close yet so far.

Looks like I’ll be applying that clown make up on myself lol

Guess we’ll just have to wait a bit longer for Ever Crisis. Oh well. The only two milestones I can think of for a possible date of EC details being given would be February the day from a year ago when the trailer dropped? Or the most likely and what everyone else is thinking of is E3? Either way as of now I guess it’s ok we got that First Soldier cutscene footage. Was at least hoping to see more gameplay but it is what it is.

But good to hear about FFVII:Remake Part 2 was a given a bit more clear of an idea of when it will be given an update to the public.

The more FFVII Titles is nice. Granted all I care about now is that hopefully they will give us the original Before Crisis in the future one day. However so far this anniversary seems ok?
Well they can’t all be winners so looks like I’ll just have to wait.

Top Bottom