• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Copies in the Wild (NO SPOILERS)

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I. Must. Not. Click. Play.
AaicOa5.jpg

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
you guys just waited 757866 years for this remake to happen, what are a few days more, is it asking too much? (lol)

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Lots of people posting that they've already picked up their copies. One strange thing I noticed
is that the Deluxe edition comes with both the regular game case AND the Sephiroth steelbook?

That's odd

I've seen a few games do this before (the CE for MGSV:TPP provided one with space for both GZ and TPP, as well as the regular case) but it's definitely not common. I'm personally glad of it, I like the render and all but I don't think it looks good on the steelbook. Would've much preferred some original art like the one for XV got.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
you guys just waited 757866 years for this remake to happen, what are a few days more, is it asking too much? (lol)
Maybe its because I've been stuck either at home or at my stressful grocery store job, with nothing else to do besides those, but the idea that the discussion surrounding the game is progressing without me is kinda driving me up a wall. Like, sure, 9 days is pretty short, but when all you've got to occupy yourself with is existential dread and Animal Crossing, it feels like goddamn forever. I am the petty baby man.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Maybe its because I've been stuck either at home or at my stressful grocery store job, with nothing else to do besides those, but the idea that the discussion surrounding the game is progressing without me is kinda driving me up a wall. Like, sure, 9 days is pretty short, but when all you've got to occupy yourself with is existential dread and Animal Crossing, it feels like goddamn forever. I am the petty baby man.
tbh i was being half-sarcastic, you could take that as 1. I waited too much, I can wait a bit longer or 2. I waited too much already, f*#* this shit.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've seen a few games do this before (the CE for MGSV:TPP provided one with space for both GZ and TPP, as well as the regular case) but it's definitely not common. I'm personally glad of it, I like the render and all but I don't think it looks good on the steelbook. Would've much preferred some original art like the one for XV got.

I highly dislike the steelbook design. I would have preferred the cast or some Amano art or some such.

Top Bottom