• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake delayed to April 10th Worldwide

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
For those who have ordered on Square Enix's NA website, someone had noticed that there is now a box labeled "CONSENTED TO DELAY" (can be found by clicking the Manage button) on the My Orders Page.

3cs6ubmr3eh41.jpg
Weird, just checked my order page and I didn't see that button. Should I be worried??

Also, did anyone get this email:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your preorder of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.

Payment processing for your pre-order will also begin on Friday, February 28th, 2020.

Please make sure the payment method is up to date on your account. If the first payment attempt is unsuccessful, there will be additional debit attempts through the next few weeks. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your copy of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4] has been secured. Alternatively, if you wish to cancel your pre-order now then please follow the instructions HERE TO CANCEL.

If you would like to expedite the payment process, you can pay for your pre-order now by visiting the PURCHASE HISTORY page, clicking on MANAGE your order and then choosing DEBIT NOW.

If you placed your order as a guest, we will email you a few days before the first debit attempt. That email will contain instructions on how to change your payment method and cancel your order, if needed

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Square Enix Store Team

Cause I just triple checked to make sure that I did choose to opt-in, my orders page to make sure that I did have my preorder validated and paid off, and my bank account to make sure that I paid that $377+ to SE.

....omg SE i was joking earlier about canceling all the preorders don't give me a heart attack over this

Aphyo

Lv. 25 Adventurer
@Trainer Red

Hello,

I, too, received that "Dear Customer" email. Same exact situation, opted-in, paid off, checked bank account. Since I am of the paranoid sort, and didn't want to potentially get double charged, I immediately contacted customer support. Took a couple days for response, since it was over the weekend, but got it situated. I did receive an update invoice though, so it might behoove you to contact customer support, for the peace of mind.

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
I received the email too, so I think it's supposed to be sent to everyone.

However, about the box not showing up, I would contact customer support. I don't want to sound like I'm patronizing you or anything (it's not my intention), but did you click on the Manage button to check if the "Consented to Delay" box is there? I'm only asking because I originally didn't do that, and I was wondering where my box was too. However, I clicked on "Manage" and the box was there.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
@Trainer Red

Hello,

I, too, received that "Dear Customer" email. Same exact situation, opted-in, paid off, checked bank account. Since I am of the paranoid sort, and didn't want to potentially get double charged, I immediately contacted customer support. Took a couple days for response, since it was over the weekend, but got it situated. I did receive an update invoice though, so it might behoove you to contact customer support, for the peace of mind.
Yeah, I just reached out to Customer Service too, gotta wait to hear back from them. Don't wanna lose my order or get double charged. @_@
I received the email too, so I think it's supposed to be sent to everyone.

However, about the box not showing up, I would contact customer support. I don't want to sound like I'm patronizing you or anything (it's not my intention), but did you click on the Manage button to check if the "Consented to Delay" box is there? I'm only asking because I originally didn't do that, and I was wondering where my box was too. However, I clicked on "Manage" and the box was there.
Just checked again, went to the "Manage" option, and nope, still no box.

I wonder if the option's not there because I already paid off my preorder or if it's because I already opted-in to keep my preorder...I hope that's the case.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
When did you pay it off though? Was it recently, or back when the option became available? I checked my bank statement, and I paid in full back on December 3rd. Why you gotta do this to us, Square? I'm gonna get paranoid until they respond to my support request :(

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
When did you pay it off though? Was it recently, or back when the option became available? I checked my bank statement, and I paid in full back on December 3rd. Why you gotta do this to us, Square? I'm gonna get paranoid until they respond to my support request :(

I paid it off as soon as SE had allowed it. I sadly can't remember the date. ^^U

Yeah, it's terrible that you have to wait for a response on something that should already be there by now.

Hopefully customer service will reply soon! :)

Top Bottom