• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake delayed to April 10th Worldwide

While I am personally inconvenienced in a moderate fashion (I'll have to see if my boss is okaying with me changing my reserved vacation to April instead) I'm sure the developers are under leagues more stress. Here's hoping they pull through with a final release that isn't too buggy. Not that we've had it confirmed that the current build has tons of bugs but I'm going to assume it as a likely scenario, considering the complexity of the project.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Of course Square makes this announcement as soon as I put in my PTO time. >_>
Honestly though, after seeing how many graphical glitches were going on in a few of the demos I watched, I kinda saw it coming with how close it was to release. At least I don't have to take as many PTO days as I originally was going to now that it's a Friday release instead of a Tuesday.

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
I feel for the folks who had already booked their leave - I was about to do the same thing!
Welp, I think I share the sentiment that 5 more weeks isn't a big deal (I've been hoping for a remake since the late 2000s). Not great to have it so close to the release of Cyberpunk 2077 though.

hui43210

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Topper3000
I don't have leave to book and I would never take vacation to play a video game. Still it's sad as my hype levels have only increased since watching demo footage, but it is what it is. Just got to let them finish the game.

Reactions: LNK
Top Bottom