• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake delayed to April 10th Worldwide

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
The heaviest enthusiasts, that go to these gaming events, aren't the people you are trying to tempt with a demo. I doubt that it would have any major impact on an event to release a public demo.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
But they would still lose money from people that would pay to play the demo tho? If there was a public and probably longer and newer demo available for you to play, no one would ever consider paying to play for a "worse" one and still not at your house. It's not a big reason but it's still something they considered?

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
I've put so much money up around this game. It better be damn good.

But yeah, I was concerned about when I'd get it even back when it was supposed to come out in March. I ordered that 1st Class Edition (like a chump), but was unsure about SE's shipping times so I also ordered a version off Amazon. Still not content, I also have a Deluxe edition pre-ordered at Gamestop. So I am ready. And pretty broke now.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Sorry to barge in on the Euro sadfest of Good Friday (Today I learned something new: Easter fucks over everybody with no postal service in Europe), but if there's any US customers who preordered the 1st class editions, check your emails for a notice from SE about not cancelling your preorder:

Thank you for your preorder of:
  • FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE - 1ST CLASS EDITION [PS4]
We wanted to update you that the release date of this game has changed from March 3rd, 2020 to April 10th, 2020.

Please opt in below if you wish to keep your pre-order.
YOU MUST opt-in by clicking this link by Friday, February 28th to KEEP your pre-order.

If you do not opt-in to keep your pre-order by February 28th, your pre-order will be automatically cancelled. We will not be able to reinstate your pre-order, based on limited quantities available.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Sorry to barge in on the Euro sadfest of Good Friday (Today I learned something new: Easter fucks over everybody with no postal service in Europe), but if there's any US customers who preordered the 1st class editions, check your emails for a notice from SE about not cancelling your preorder:
Yo, I have a 1st class edition on pre-order, do I need to worry? I didn't see anything in my email, including the spam folder

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Read something on Reddit saying people are getting emails about their pre-orders asking them to opt-in to keeping it, not to opt-out. Looks like it's saying people have until late February, but I can't find the picture now that I'm mentioning it here. Hahah, either way, for those of you who preordered I'd just make sure you check junk/spam folders to make sure you're not missing anything.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
DWitumV.jpg

Literally just got this -- and I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, not the 1st Class.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Guess I should go over to Gamestop and check on my pre-order then, just to be sure. Dunno if this is just for SE store orders or all pre-orders, but it's probably best not to take any chances.

Top Bottom