FFVII Remake Delivery Delay Notice from Square (AKA Shipping Woes)

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
View attachment 5233
IT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'S-
I wish I could trade the lanyard for the Shinra tin/card:(

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it
I like it

iu

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
View attachment 5233
IT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'SHAPPENINGIT'S-

Are you in Europe too?

Congrats, you'll be getting it quick! Damn, I've been looking at my order hoping for it to finally shift from "Requested" yet it hasn't moved. Hopefully it changes tomorrow.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, I'm in America. Damn, I hope they hurry up with yours, I figured they'd be getting these all out for everyone ASAP.

Damn, well I'm glad you're one of the fortunate ones. What state are you in, and when did you place your order?

I'm down here in Texas and I figured it'd have begun reaching me but :monster:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Damn. Back in June, when I first put in the order through SE, I didn't make an account. I did it as a guest. So... my order isn't linked to my account. And I think because of that, it doesn't show any updates. It just says "preparing order", which it's said for at least a month now, if not longer.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Damn, well I'm glad you're one of the fortunate ones. What state are you in, and when did you place your order?

I'm down here in Texas and I figured it'd have begun reaching me but :monster:
I'm in Georgia, like an hour north of Atlanta. Ordered mine the day they announced it, so if they're processing the shipments in the order they were recieved that could be why I'm lucky here.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm in Georgia, like an hour north of Atlanta. Ordered mine the day they announced it, so if they're processing the shipments in the order they were recieved that could be why I'm lucky here.

That was back on June 11th right?

I did too! Wtf, Square?!

Maybe they're moving from East Coast to West Coast...?

Damn... Here's hoping!

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Yeh on Ebay UK some sellers allege they will get it to you by this weekend if you order today. Dunno if you're in the UK though. Might be comparable elsewhere anyway.
Since the UK seems to particularly be getting it early, I think that situation on eBay might be unique to the UK. I’m in the USA, but that’s an interesting gamble. If I order from a UK seller, would it get to the USA in time? :P

I’m leaning towards preloading it digitally for the time being, since SE’s webpage says orders after the 20th will probably arrive after release day.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I hope the Expedited Shipping choice I made isn't what's slowing my order down.

Did anyone in the US who's getting their order shipped in the US now choose 2 day Expedited Shipping or did they go with Overnight? I'm kinda curious. Also, what's your carrier?

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I hope the Expedited Shipping choice I made isn't what's slowing my order down.

Did anyone in the US who's getting their order shipped in the US now choose 2 day Expedited Shipping or did they go with Overnight? I'm kinda curious. Also, what's your carrier?
I was told since it was a pre-order it didn't matter what shipping you used, it would show up release day regardless. I just went with economy shipping. I'm wondering if your two day shipping means they'll wait until exactly two days before, ironically meaning you could get it later.

Top Bottom