• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE Official MODS Thread

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's fucking awesome.

I love playing as Unknown Entities in TFS, so this is welcomed hilarity.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Brave Exvius Portraits
388-1642157115-1754676069.jpeg
388-1642160404-1242595148.jpeg

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Somebody just make nude mods already, they’d be a lot easier to explain if I get caught with them than all this weird shit

There are some nude mods out already. There are a couple of nude menu portraits for Aeris and Tifa, and some re-textured clothing mods that put them in see-through kittys.

Reactions: Wol

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
There are some nude mods out already. There are a couple of nude menu portraits for Aeris and Tifa, and some re-textured clothing mods that put them in see-through kittys.
You seem to be well informed.

I'm doing a comprehensive research about video-game mods, may I have LINKS

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Chapter 1 BGM replacement

Classic Combat and More
Syynx’s Classic Combat & More mod does exactly what it says on the tin. Combat utilises a timed ATB system, every party member slowly gains ATB over time, and attacking foes will no longer fill your gauge. You’ll also find that dodging slowly drains ATB while blocking completely halts it. Naturally, your limit break ability only charges after you take damage.

Syynx explains that the mod is the successor to two others called HardMod and Classic ATB. “While based on those two mods, it’s been greatly expanded upon and balanced,” they say. “The difficulty is definitely not as tough as HardMod but still a little more challenging than vanilla. The main focus of this mod as opposed to the other two is to make Remake more similar to classic in any way possible.”

Top Bottom