FFVII REMAKE Official MODS Thread

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
WOW! That Zack mod is a spot-on idea. That's the kind of mod I'm here for, you guys can have your other mod types, lol. Like, what's the end game of a nude mod in an action game like this? So you can streak Shinra soldiers while you're breaking into Shrina HQ?
:shrug:
Nah, I mean, I get it, though.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Classic Font
431-1642525453-344018870.png

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
"This guy are sick"....

I want to see the old
Fire, Fire2, Fire3
Ice, Ice2, Ice3

Actually, I believe there might be one.

I haven’t seen Fire2, but I’ve seen a rename of the materia to be HP Plus etc. Instead of HP Up, which ngl I kinda like. Something about “Plus” feels more, I dunno, diegetic? Also the sound it makes in my brain is nicer.

Ite

AKA
Ite
I prefer the -ara and -aga spell names. They sound more, well, magical.

Definitely agree. One of the first mods i got for the PC OG was to change the spell names to -ara and -aga. Can’t believe that VIII was the first one to do it, it feels like such a mistake when I play 1-7.

EDIT: Less Obnoxious Grunting in Cutscenes I typically have voices turned off, so I don't experience this issue, but I know this was an issue for a lot of western fans.

Last edited:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Seeing the main playable character with Zack's hair and Cloud's face is giving me creeps.
He looks too much of a baby soldier with these features. Pretty much like Zack at 13 or 14 when he had just joined Shinra.

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
Seeing the main playable character with Zack's hair and Cloud's face is giving me creeps.
He looks too much of a baby soldier with these features. Pretty much like Zack at 13 or 14 when he had just joined Shinra.
Yeah it's Cloud's face with Zack's face textures and some adjustment to the features was made in a recent update.

Last edited:

Ite

AKA
Ite
For that scene they might as well have lifted the audio of Rick Gomez straight out of Crisis Core, lol.

I thought that someone was gonna do that. This person is definitely “doing” a Gomez, though, and I imagine the audio is less compressed and more consistent with the new lines.

Top Bottom