• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE Official MODS Thread

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/958/

Gold Buster sword from the First Soldier files.
958-1652131948-1450172538.jpeg

WillofOne

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Will
Hi, where would one go to request or commission a mod? i was wondering if there was one for all an female party. and if i could comission a dancer class outfit for yuffie, aerith, and tifa

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hi, where would one go to request or commission a mod? i was wondering if there was one for all an female party. and if i could comission a dancer class outfit for yuffie, aerith, and tifa

The place to go for that would be the “OpenFF7R” Discord server. Be warned, it’s full of ghouls. This thread is more of a place to share the best mods and/or the more interesting or hilarious ones. Very few of us are modders.

A custom party hack is possible, and I’ve seen it used to make an all-girls party, but it will gank up your cutscenes pretty hilariously.

Costume mods are coming out all the time. The known costume modders get requests every day, so they prioritize their own ideas.

The best way to get the mod you want is to make it. There are lots of resources to help you learn to do so on the Discord. Good luck!

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
@FFShinra

Dayuuum, THAT would be an awesome addition. Camo fam, let's goooooo :awesome: Seriously though, I'd love to see her wearing something other than pink for a change, but I'm not invested enough to start learning to mod by myself.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Wow they even fixed the mistake of the Sector 5’s skybox being the Sector 6 plate!

I wonder if they also fixed the mistake of the ending cutscene in the Sector 7 slums’ ruins using the Sector 6 plate skybox too?

Last edited:

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I dunno, it's nice to see Master Chief's great parenting of Solid Snake finally being acknowledged.

Also that thumbnail is fucking shameless lol
That's nothing compared to Marlene with a beard, shit is cursed LOL

Top Bottom