• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Official Trailer (& other footage) Thread

Lex

Administrator
Thought it'd be a good idea to catalogue these in one thread now that we have a fair few.

Trailers in Sequential Order

E3 2015 Reveal Trailer [June 2015]

PS Experience 2015 Gameplay Trailer [December 2015]

PS State of Play 2019 Teaser [May 2019]

Symphonic Reunion (release date reveal) Trailer [June 2019]

E3 2019 Trailer [June 2019]

TGS 2019 Trailer [September 2019]

Game Awards 2019 Trailer [December 2019]

23rd Anniversary Theme Song Reveal Trailer [January 2020]

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Game Footage

Demo Gameplay [E3/ Gamescom 2019]

Aps Battle [TGS 2019]

Opening Cinematic [Feb 2020]

Miscellaneous/ TV Spots

FFVII Japan Nostalgia Commercial (Official)

FFVII Japan Nostalgia Commercial (Translated)

FFVII Remake Theme Song (Behind the Scenes)

Last edited:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I hear the new trailer has a lot of the stuff I was curious about how they’d handle in the remake - Hojo, the lab, Red XIII, the cross dressing scene, Don Corneo, etc...

And yet? I won’t watch it ‘cause I want to find out as I play. I feel like half of my posts here have become “here’s how much I’m avoiding info” :P
It sounds like the new trailer’s an absolute banger, though.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I think they did a pretty good job in response to the whole leaked demo and other aspects of the game. They pretty much showed everything and I'm still incredibly hyped!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Inside FFVII Remake, part 1:

"Bringing together interviews with the game’s creators, artists and developers, Inside FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE gives an exclusive look at some of the secrets behind the creation of one of the most anticipated videogames of all time. This first video serves as an introduction to the development of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and features interviews with renowned developers including:
Yoshinori Kitase (Producer)
Tetsuya Nomura (Director & Concept Design)
Kazushige Nojima (Story & Scenario)
Naoki Hamaguchi (Co-Director – Game Design / Programming)
Motomu Toriyama (Co-Director – Scenario Design) "

edit: Ohhhh, there's a bunch of new footage in this video! :D

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The amount of data-gathering, planning and effort they've put into revisiting this game is awe-inspiring. I find it particularly interesting how Nomura had such vivid goals for the gameplay and aesthetic. He really tackles his projects with a vision in mind, and then works from that. Kitase amuses because he comes off as such a huge dork but it belies how much of a creative streak he carries. I also think this is the only interview that's had Nomura speak so much, and appear with Toriyama at the same time.

Kinda interesting how much research they did looking at other people play FFVII on youtube. I wonder who they looked at?

But yeah, this was a pretty awesome mini-documentary. Lots of new footage in the game too.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Inside FFVII Remake, part 1:

"Bringing together interviews with the game’s creators, artists and developers, Inside FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE gives an exclusive look at some of the secrets behind the creation of one of the most anticipated videogames of all time. This first video serves as an introduction to the development of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and features interviews with renowned developers including:
Yoshinori Kitase (Producer)
Tetsuya Nomura (Director & Concept Design)
Kazushige Nojima (Story & Scenario)
Naoki Hamaguchi (Co-Director – Game Design / Programming)
Motomu Toriyama (Co-Director – Scenario Design) "

edit: Ohhhh, there's a bunch of new footage in this video! :D
Before:
28306251-4e43-4818-aa04-3b344a2d8156-png.4992

After: manager.jpg

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
spoiler taaaaaags

but yea holy shit, whats up with that last one? Visions or Sephiroth toying with you?
I....honestly can't even begin to imagine why that's there. In the OG we didn't even know about the existence of Meteor until the Temple of the Ancients.

Something's fucky.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom