SPOILERS FFVII Remake Open Spoiler Discussion Thread

Fangu

Great Old One
^And just because I was a little unclear on it - you have to get through just the first fight in Hojo's lab while Barret and Red try to move the debris, then you'll run into Chadley and get access. It's much shorter than traveling through Ch. 16 to it.
crap lmao wish we knew that sooner, boyfriend replayed all of ch 16

WHY does the game not tell you this sooner? lul

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I seem to remember a message popping up as soon as you beat the game (and therefore unlock the chapter 17 VR thing) that you should pick chapter 17 from chapter select to access it. They don't tell you sooner because it's not unlocked any sooner.

My problem was I started chapter 17 and assumed the VR would be right at the start and didn't proceed far enough.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Was just thinking, since Biggs grew up in the Leaf House and we know from the kids that he and Jessie visited there sometimes, is it possible that they met Aerith at some point? I could never find anything to confirm it, but it seems like it could have happened. Aerith helped out there sometimes, after all, so it doesn't seem unlikely that she could've crossed paths with Biggs and Jessie somewhere along the line prior to the events of the game, maybe even done some stuff with them for the orphanage.

Jairus

Depends how long he stayed I guess. He's 3 years older than Aerith and she didn't start living there until she was 7 or so.
But he came back later at times to help out, if I remember right. With Jessie, because the kids mention her, too. That's what I was talking about. That they could have met during one of his return visits as an adult with Jessie.

Jairus

Yeah, I know in Part 1 they don't meet. But maybe the group will run into Biggs (and hopefully Jessie, if she's alive) In part 2 at some point and they'll get to see each other again.

Are we thinking each part will have a "RE" name?
Sure, why not. :monster:

FFVII: Remake
FFVII: Remembrance
FFVII: Reunion
FFVII: Reflections
FFVII: Revocation

EDIT: Ooh, and the Genesis boss fight DLC will be called FFVII: Regenesis.

Possibly, yeah. But will they miss out on finally making FFVII:EC after AC, BC, CC and DoC? With EC standing for Edge of Creation End of the Crisis or something like that :mon:
MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN. I never thought of that in this context. FFVII: Edge of Creation. It actually kinda works.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
Crack prediction: Whichever part of the Remake includes the Reunion event will simply be titled "Final Fantasy VII: Reunion". Nomura will then comment on the subtitle 'Reunion' having multiple meanings, including a hidden one.
I like it! But to be fair this:
Nomura will then comment on the subtitle having multiple meanings, including a hidden one.
feels like a free space in bingo.

Top Bottom