• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Remake Orchestra -- anyone going?

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Like the title says.

I'm thinking of going to the one in NY on October 3rd, 8 PM. (I'm like 80% sure about it, but very uncertain about which seating tickets I want to grab) and was wondering if any TLSers were going to go. ...and maybe meet up for it. maybe. kinda. sorta. I dunno, I'm like really shy about this. :sadpanda:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I've managed to wrangle my friend into going (and she's bringing along her boyfriend) so....

But I'm still curious if anyone's going to any of the other concerts, maybe TLS can use this to meet up?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Tickets for London go on sale March 19. I asked a friend who lives in London but not sure if she'll want to go yet. For me it also depends if I can get a cheaper seat because going by the other concerts the prices range anywhere from 40 - 100EUR.
Is anyone from TLS definitely going?

Reactions: pxp

pxp

Pro Adventurer
Tickets for London go on sale March 19. I asked a friend who lives in London but not sure if she'll want to go yet. For me it also depends if I can get a cheaper seat because going by the other concerts the prices range anywhere from 40 - 100EUR.
Is anyone from TLS definitely going?
I WAS planning on trying to get some tix ...

Top Bottom