SPOILERS FFVII Remake Sequel/ DLC Leaks Discussion

Lex

Administrator
Do not read any further if you want to avoid potentially being spoiled on story beats from future titles in this franchise. You have been warned. That said, obviously take everything with a pinch of salt.

Information has been mined from the full version of FFVII Remake which is indicative of DLC and/ or sequels and that information will probably start to float around the wider internet as people datamine.

We do not support datamining but will not ban discussion of the topic. I will not hesitate to shut this thread down if people are stupid enough to start uploading mined content to TLS.

Discussion of information pertaining to this topic will remain in this thread, and only in this thread until every single part of the remake and surrounding titles are released.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'd take anything heard with a grain of salt, tbh. At least until tangible data/code or just anything is available to view or compare, so it's able to be scrutinized.

Dummied data or concepts may exist and sometimes it's indicative and sometimes not.

Some people have allegedly (and I do use that phrase with the strongest emphasis) found code/text/etc that indicates a Crisis Core DLC or something but that's not something I've seen fully revealed or proven beyond hearsay and those who said they saw it.

So it's just completely mysterious :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah I'm going through the leak channel on our Discord right now. Taking it with a grain of salt for now but if it's true then

a) not a fan because this is gonna be very different
and b) I'm also feeling vindicated about my interpretation of the ending :monster:

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I can't see the leak channel smh

Lex

Administrator
So far I know the following (pinch of salt):

- Leaked dialogue of Zack re-uniting with Cloud & Co
- List of enemy names and bosses (most bosses from the OG)
- There seems to be a function in the VIIR launcher indicating other "parts" will launch from it, called "CC", "Part 2" and "Part 3". This may just refer to DLC.
- Crisis Core music is present in the files

There's more but people are being cryptic. More info will definitely start to flow from other places.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Remember when you said "Don't listen to those 'demo leakers'!"? :awesome:

To be fair, that was in the face of actual data evidence being presented because I thought it was fake.

...There's not even that here. So, I mean. It really is a mountain of salt that's required for this. If subsequent data appears to back it up, I'll gladly consider it more than just rumor/fiction at this point :monster:

I also find it very odd that it would not appear anywhere else, or at least be communicated in the parts of the web this stuff crops up. Like the hacking/PSN community where modders regularly exchange PKG files or back-end exploits of popular games to inevitably edit saves files and the like. It just seems hugely suspicious.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, when leaks are on the nose to the point they hold no surprise and simply reflect the preconceived notions at the time, that's highly suspect.

Comparatively, the leaks of KH3 and FFXV were shocking and surprising. As were the leaks for the demo, because they were simply fucking shocking and out of left field.

Top Bottom