FFVII Remake. What do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
Okay kids. Lets face it. if/when it dose come out. our expectations will be so high that even if it is perfect we will still feel a little let down.

So theres no harm in getting our hopes up too high right?

If/when it is remade what features would you want upgraded, left alone, changed, left out, ect.

For me personally i would like them to make it open ended. for example. once you beat up Sephy and save Gaia. i would like you to be able to just wander the planet and play new missions available via download. Remove the level cap, wile also going into towns and receiving phrase for risking your neck for everyone.

I would also like equipment to show up not only in battle but on the world map and movie sequence's (Do away with rendered FMVs. there obsolete). the equipment should look simple, so crappy armor doesn't ruin the character design.

I would also like to keep the materia system basically the same but add CC's fusion system on a much more vast concept. Summons and additional materaia not previously in VII, can be bought in "packs" on the psn.

well i can go on forever. but what would you like to see? ^_^

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
We already have remake threads.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
no just use the search function chief.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's alright, just use the search feature next time to make sure there isn't a thread already. :)

Aki

he are sick
well since its here I'll post.

I'd love loads of extra content none plot related. Like a battle arena like the one in FFX. And the hunts from FFXII. Something that gives you a reason to want to level above level 70, because lets face it. Once your around 70 nothing can really harm you.

I'd like extra locations with none plot related side quests, and maybe at the end of the game you access a way to see how scenes play out now the compilation is here. Like Genesis at Nibelhiem.

I dont want a direct clone of the old battle system. I'd like it beefed up, give the enemies new stats and allow over damage possibly. And have some kind of crazy ass scenes instead of just SLASH, SHOOT, PUNCH

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
i would like you to be able to just wander the planet and play new missions available via download.

Yes please.

I would also like equipment to show up not only in battle but on the world map and movie sequence's

Indeed!

(Do away with rendered FMVs. there obsolete).

What!? I disagree. FMVs are what I look forward to for the whole game and if FFXIII's trailers are anything to go by it will still be a several years yet before gameplay graphics are good enough so that FMVs are no longer needed.

I would also like to keep the materia system basically the same but add CC's fusion system on a much more vast concept. Summons and additional materaia not previously in VII, can be bought in "packs" on the psn.

Sounds good to me.

I would also like to add that I want as much done in FMV as possible simply because I'd love to see all the grainy and lego-block environments and scenes of the original in full CGI glory.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I would want the remake to be free of mispellings and glitches. Other than that is fine with me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
why the hell is this thread still open.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Good job staff! :'D

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm one of the weirdos out there who doesn't want a remake. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Not shocked alex is not shocked.

TragicPumpkin

Pumpkin King
AKA
Vistillian Visty
My thread is better thats why.

I do agree with Raquelborn but i think the fmvs should be replaced so that way the lip sinking can be made in English with minimal cost. and also it would leave more room for content and side quests.

But since this is our ideal VII remake. then yes, more fmv = prettyer game ^_^

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
My thread is better thats why.

I do agree with Raquelborn but i think the fmvs should be replaced so that way the lip sinking can be made in English with minimal cost. and also it would leave more room for content and side quests.

But since this is our ideal VII remake. then yes, more fmv = prettyer game ^_^

No thanks kid.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Oh FFS, I'll close this.

Search & continue discussion there, it'll teach everyone to use the Search function.

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom