• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Themes in Acapella (and other videogames too)

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I subscribed to his channel the other day. :monster: It's fun replaying some of those videos just to watch what he does in one screen and compare to the music playing at the same time.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
We used to do front page articles for interesting finds like this. I don't mind doing one now, what does everyone think?

Could even get in contact with the guy and ask if he would be up for a guest appearance on our podcast.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I was actually thinking of featuring one of his songs in the podcast. Ill see if I can contact him about it

Lex

Administrator
I think that dude is so attractive. I know some people might find all the hair off-putting but for those who are attracted to guys look at his eyes. They're so pretty. And he has nice skin and a cool cat.

Okay so I have a crush on Smooth McGroove, sue me.

Also the music is awesome.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You know, I really admire acapellors (apacellists?) who have the ability to isolate each part of a song and sing it individually to it's timing. I can barely hum/sing the main part of any song and that's with the assistance of listening to it at the same time. :closedmonster:

Top Bottom