FFVII:TPS (fan-game)

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
Hey all,

Here is another update from FFVII: Online.net working hard to bring you New FFVII Fan-Game Goodies!

My Latest Work-In-Progress "FFVII:TPS" (Third Person Shooter), which will include multiplayer deathmatch gameplay.

(**i will change the title of the game to something better lol)

*What I also wanted to mention is that this FFVII Fan-Game is being built on a Work-In-Progress "Third Person Shooter (multiplayer) Game Creator Engine", that will support .MD2 (Quake 2) Models for Enemy Bots, and Player Models, and .X (direct X) for Static World Models

*Not the best Quality Graphics, but at least it will allow anyone without programming knowledge to create their own Third Person Shooter Multiplayer Worlds using their own custom .X Models, Textures, and their own .MD2 (Quake 2) Models, or you can easily piece together something from Free Resources available on the net.

So anyway here is the link to download a very very very early ALPHA (WiP) Version of the Engine, and "FF7:TPS Demo" **CAUTION: VERY BUGGY**

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20262533/tpscff7demo.exe

*NOTE: Press Number 8 Key, to slow down Cloud's Animation if he is going at an insane speed! lol
Press Numbers 1-6 to see other animations, and W,S,A,D to Move, Mouse Right Click Pan Camera, and Left Click to Attack (not really working yet)

ff7tpc.jpg

Last edited:

kuro

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kuroshu / Kuroato
*seems filefront.com downloads are down =( poop* im at work, so i can't reupload it anywhere... hopefully it comes back soon

Top Bottom