• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII Turks Novel The Kids Are Alright Audiobook?

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
So...guys, I just found this awesome adaptation of the novel.
Done by TLS who also did the entire OTWTAS audio book. The voice cast is just so great. But is was posted in 2014????

I'd looooove to see an audiobook version of the Turks novel...anyone know if this project is still going on? Anyone know where TSL is? (Sorry maybe I am asking dumb questions but I'm new) :aah::aah::aah::aah::aah::aah::aah:Anyone know if this guy need any help...?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Hey, Celes! We're TLS, that's our YouTube channel. I'm so glad you like the audiobook! At the moment, there aren't any plans to continue making it, I'm afraid.
We have the whole book translated right here on the site, though :D

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hey, Celes! We're TLS, that's our YouTube channel. I'm so glad you like the audiobook! At the moment, there aren't any plans to continue making it, I'm afraid.
We have the whole book translated right here on the site, though :D
Whaaaaaaat?? For the longest time I thought TLS is like the 1st class soldier of this forum. Then which member is the voice cast of Evan and all the readings of OTWTAS? He has a little Scottish? Irish? Sorry I can't tell but a lovely accent?
I read the book with the site's translation. Thanks so much for doing the work. It is an enjoyable book.
But may I ask...why did the audiobook project stop? Any possibility to resume...??????

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The audiobook projects were done by our former Media Content Manager (was that his title?), Pixel. He moved on to other pastures a while back, and is no longer affiliated with TheLifestream.net beyond the fact his awesome previous work remains available here.

I will say, though, that I recently spoke to him about the audiobook for TKAA, and thoughts of resuming are still strong in his mind. I can't speak for him as to whether it will happen, but I'm sure I speak for all of us in saying that I hope so.

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The audiobook projects were done by our former Media Content Manager (was that his title?), Pixel. He moved on to other pastures a while back, and is no longer affiliated with TheLifestream.net beyond the fact his awesome previous work remains available here.

I will say, though, that I recently spoke to him about the audiobook for TKAA, and thoughts of resuming are still strong in his mind. I can't speak for him as to whether it will happen, but I'm sure I speak for all of us in saying that I hope so.

It's so great to hear that he still would like to resume the project!!!

Top Bottom