• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It's always cool when looking at new stuff lets you look back at the original game assets.

latest

I love how their creepy little un-sleeved hands are so well recreated in the Remake version. You can even see the twisty little wrinkle in the fabric before their "tail" which makes me think that they might've been intentionally designed to look a bit like Teru Teru Bozu.

X:neo:

Last edited:

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Tifa's worst enemy appears at last! :lol:

Looks like the shot was taken directly out of battle! Who knows, maybe we're witnessing the Photo Mode in action already? I'm usually not a fan of this mechanic in games, but I'm sure you know the saying 'exception proves the rule', because I can't wait to eternalise those moments that are part of the greatest of all adventures!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
When Tifa's Somersault attack raised up that big cloud of dust :awesome: , something we didn't see at the Abzu battle before! These fine details... how they include the environmental conditions in battle... trés manefique!

Ooooo, nice catch! I wonder if they manage those as enemy-specific hitspark effects, or if they are environmentally adjusted.

X :neo:

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
I guess that could be another "battle version" from an already familiar track, but because the scene is so short, it's really hard to figure out.

But with additional locations and story parts we'll experience through the Remake, it isn't too farfetched they compose new themes that will accompany the new content. I'm actually very excited for this!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
It kind of sounds like a battle version of “Trail of Blood” but it could also be “Lurking in the Darkness.”

-insert theory about this being Shinra HQ after the experiments escape.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Oh for sure. Super likely, as the train tunnels are where you find Grashtrikes in the OG. That was just a madcap theory :wacky:

I keep listening for Lurking in the Darkness, maybe this segment has new dungeon music?

Top Bottom