• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Official Concept Art & Twitter Whatnots

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Just because something is standard procedure, though, doesn't necessarily make it right. One shouldn't follow procedures blindly. They should also keep in mind how it makes them look, to others as well as to us. And doing what I suggested would set them apart from other companies and show they're willing to buck trends and procedures when necessary in order to do the right thing.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Just because something is standard procedure, though, doesn't necessarily make it right. One shouldn't follow procedures blindly. They should also keep in mind how it makes them look, to others as well as to us. And doing what I suggested would set them apart from other companies and show they're willing to buck trends and procedures when necessary in order to do the right thing.
I don't think anyone disagrees with you, but that's not the point. We're not SE, so appealing to our better nature makes no difference in the end.

As for them, what they should do vs what they will do are likely two very different things, and no amount of debate is going to affect that.

Highwind

Pro Adventurer
There might be one reason for Square and SE to respond to the leaks, that being so they don't look like an ostrich with its head in the sand, pretending that what happened didn't happen, that what's now known still isn't known and that nobody will notice. They could release some new content that wasn't in the leaks, which would effectively shift people's attention away from them. Or just drop the demo already. Just something else to do other than closing the barn door after the chocobo's already left.
Why should they release content that has not been leaked? I'm sure they're happy that there are still surprises left. As for the demo, yes. Release that shit.

Jairus

Why should they release content that has not been leaked? I'm sure they're happy that there are still surprises left. As for the demo, yes. Release that shit.

What I meant was stuff that hasn't been released that they were going to show anyway. That's all.

Jairus

I was just stating an opinion, nothing more. Saying something they could do but not demanding they do it. I just like to point out alternate possibilities, is all. I know they'll make their own decisions on the matter, and that's fine. Shouldn't stop us from having our own thoughts about it, though.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
He really is. And really has a passion for Barret. Kinda warms you up.T hey were saying the stream was really cringe for a reason tho? Like forced reactions and stuff

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
I guess it's understandable. I would say most 3d games from that time didnt exactly age well . They really were pioneering. I mean, I can barely play the original Ocarina of Time with that fps, specially with the N3DS version being so smooth. People were saying she used cheats tho? And that there were some awkward moments between her and John, like she was getting mad at him for being "fake" excited or something.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
And that there were some awkward moments between her and John, like she was getting mad at him for being "fake" excited or something.

No. He seemed new to the twitch thing and was struck by how many people were chatting at them. So maybe sometimes he got stuck on responding to chats while she was trying to advance the game. But anyone calling it awkward is blowing shit way out of proportion. It was completely fine. Sweet even.
As for cheats, she had the god mode engaged, which she didn't seem to know how to actually control. But whatever. Seeing her mind be changed about turn-based combat would be cool, but this is more about hte story anyway.

I was impressed with his knowledge of the game in general. I know he played it before, but I assume he hasn't been replaying it over the years the way we have.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I think that there's probably some sort of legal requirement about how the preorder was set up to process payments, since the people would technically have agreed for a payment withdrawl on a specific date, and they can't pull the payment at a different date without explicit consent.

X :neo:

Top Bottom