• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR Original Soundtrack

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The OST has appeared on the JP Square Enix store and features a whopping 7(!) discs.
Releases May 27.

https://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/SQEX_10776_82.html

7,150円

Google translate:

"A soundtrack for "Final Fantasy VII Remake" appears!
The original soundtrack of "Final Fantasy VII Remake" has appeared. Selected songs, including the theme song “Hollow” composed by Nobuo Uematsu, are recorded in large volumes covering 7 CDs."

Also, "Special Edit" version featuring an extra disc:

https://store.jp.square-enix.com/item/SQEX_10768_75.html

8,555円

"In addition, it is a luxurious soundtrack that must-have for fans, with a bonus disc containing in-game jukebox mounted songs!"

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Wait, this is the full soundtrack? 7 discs seems right, as “Chapter 1” now has 10-15 tracks when it previously had 4 (including the main battle theme and fanfare). The Midgar section of the OG OST was one disc.

Why is there a “special edit” option with an extra disc? And why does it say “select tracks”?

I wonder if the “special edit” would single out things like the dynamically low and tense version of Bombing Mission that plays during the “What’s SOLDIER-boy’s deal” scene? Cause in the game, it‘s a separate loop, but on the mini soundtrack it is integrated into the longer Bombing Mission track... hmmm.

I’m really looking forward to this purchase.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Wait, this is the full soundtrack? 7 discs seems right, as “Chapter 1” now has 10-15 tracks when it previously had 4 (including the main battle theme and fanfare). The Midgar section of the OG OST was one disc.

Why is there a “special edit” option with an extra disc? And why does it say “select tracks”?

I wonder if the “special edit” would single out things like the dynamically low and tense version of Bombing Mission that plays during the “What’s SOLDIER-boy’s deal?” scene?

It says what the special edit is in my post :awesomonster:

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy

I wonder if the “special edit” would single out things like the dynamically low and tense version of Bombing Mission that plays during the “What’s SOLDIER-boy’s deal” scene? Cause in the game, it‘s a separate loop, but on the mini soundtrack it is integrated into the longer Bombing Mission track... hmmm.

Maybe it's not the full full soundtrack? Square does love their OSTs. We're in for a ride

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Really? I saw a Reddit post/comment that said something about this not having the full OST. Then again...I trusted Reddit

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Square certainly have done and will likely still do multiple releases for one game (see: FF14) but that's also taking into account alternate arrange versions such as Piano Collections, BraBra, all that kinda thing. It's probably safe to assume that this particular release is the full OST for Remake though, given that it's 7 discs.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Damn, hopefully it'll be available soon for the NA site. I want this more than the game!

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
If this is 7-8 discs, I wonder how many of this tracks would be from future parts. Or is this all from part 1? If it's the latter, that is a crazy amount of music

Top Bottom