ffviiremakerumors.net

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So, I registered that site yesterday, both for the lulz, and to chuck the many, many remake rumors on it. ITT, spew ideas on the basic formula of the site.

I've had a few ideas myself:

* With each article comes a Bullshit-O-Meter, an indicator that says how reliable the rumor is.

* On the main page (probably on the right or something) would be a Likeliness-O-Meter (need a spiffy name) that indicates the chance of a FFVII remake to be announced this year.

* The site will be much more minimal than TLS - just news, mainly, none of that 'feature' or 'category' bollocks like we've got on here.

* I'm of a mind to disable registration on there - it's not really required if you want to post comments, and there's little else besides that.

* Most news articles would be visible in full on the frontpage. More in-depth articles (which would probably be summaries of the latest rumors) would also be posted.

* Semi-frequent summaries, like every 3 to 6 months, to summarize what the rumors over the last period have been.

* Tighter Twitter integration, posts to be auto-put on twitter, vice-versa. There should be plugins available for that.

* Clean layout, simple navigation, fast.

* No dedicated forums, just a link to TLS and the TLS forums. Possibly a new subforum on here for that site.

Spew your own ideas.

Also, I got ffremakerumors.net registered too (redirects to ffviiremakerumors.net), in case there's other FF games about to be remade.

remakerumors.net also seems to be still available, but I'm thinking it'll get stolen soon. If the other two sites start to become successful, I might consider doing that too. But that's probably still a long way ahead.

Top Bottom